Chapter Thirteen - Awkward Talk

Arianna put Joe on his bed and shut the door.
"Do you think you made the right choice?" Siena asks.
"Yeah , I mean this is probably the only way I can protect him" Arianna replied. 
"Do you think you will need to do it to Beth too?" Siena asked looking at Arianna in the eyes. Arianna shook her head.
"So..." Arianna started.
"So?" Siena asks looking confused.
"Let's talk about Hero" Arianna says , Siena sighs and then smiles.
"What's there to talk about" Siena asks knowing the answer. Ariana smiles and shakes her head.
"Umm I think you know the answer Siena , he's your soulmate and not only in the way like me and Beth but in the way of love" Arianna say's dreamily to Siena , Siena laughs and rolls her eyes.
"Okay so I find the guy attractive but I only saw him once how am I supposed to get to know him?" Siena asks still smiling.
"Oh , I don't know maybe ask him?" Arianna asks sarcastically making Siena laugh.
"Okay okay fine , but if I'm having that conversation what about you and Joe?" Siena asks looking at Arianna with her eyebrows raised.
"Joe? Nothing , I just let him stay here since I sent his roommate somewhere" Arianna says grabbing an Apple.
"You sent his roommate somewhere? Where?" Siena asks worried again , Arianna shrugged.
"I don't know but it was the only way to live here" Arianna told Siena eating the apple.
"Have you , you know yet?" Siena asks awkwardly.
"What?" Arianna asks confused.
"Oh , bitten anyone?" She asks.
Siena nodded.
"No , not yet" Arianna says "You?" She asks.
"No and I'm starting to feel weak" Siena said.
"Okay then let's go find someone" Arianna says casually whilst getting her jacket.