Chapter Twenty One - Old Ways

"What are you talking about?" Siena asks , Arianna turned to her still smiling.
"Oh you didn't know?" Arianna asked , Siena shook her head.
"Well I just figured out , if I were to kill the people who control the other side would they be trapped there or would they be free and if you actually created the other side and you were all killed , the other side wouldn't exist and everyone in it would be free" Arianna explained looking from Siena to Isabella again "And now that I'm strong enough I can go back to my old ways" Arianna said.
"Old ways?" Beth asked.
"Yes , when I was an idiot" Arianna  simply said , she smiled at Beth "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you or your precious little friends , I've grown to like you" Arianna added.
"You don't even know us" Jamie said still holding Lydia.
"Oh and he speaks , who said I was talking about you anyway?" Arianna replied with.
"Hey I-" Jamie started but Beth cut him off.
"Jamie our lives are probably in her hands right now , I wouldn't" Beth said , she was standing next to Hero and Lydia.
"What are you gonna do then?" Isabella asks.
"Oh my god , I almost forgot you were standing there" Arianna laughed , Isabella rolled her eyes and crosses her arms. "Why would I tell you what I was going to do?" Arianna asked.
"Ahhh there you are!" Lorenzo said coming outside.
"Where did you think I was?" Isabella asked , Lorenzo pointed to the club. He noticed the blood on Arianna's face and then saw the mark on Isabella's neck.
"Oh no , oh no no no no no" Lorenzo kept repeating.
"What?" Isabella asked.
"He just realized it's past his bedtime" Arianna said with a laugh , Isabella gave her a death stare.
"Please don't tell me that Arianna actually but you" Lorenzo said his blue eyes wide and mad.
"W-why?" Isabella said touching her neck.
"Because if she bites one of us , it makes us weaker and weaker by the day and eventually we won't see day anymore because we would be dead" Lorenzo explained.