Chapter Seventeen - Disappeared

"What problem?" Beth asked sighing.
"James's gone" Arianna states looking worried and confused.
"So? Maybe he went out" Beth says now looking at Mimi.
"No , I put blood acid in him" Arianna says even more worried now.
"Blood acid? Beth says shocked now staring at Arianna wide eyed.
"It was the only way to protect him" Arianna say.
"How? How was it?" Beth asks looking angry now and crossing her arms.
"Because he wouldn't come to Italy with us , he was saying how he has a job and couldn't get out of it" Arianna explains.
"Italy? Am I okay with going to Italy?" Beth asks now getting more annoyed.
"I thought you would do anything to protect yourself? Remember that whatever happens to me happens to you. Wouldn't you prefer to be with someone if I get hurt rather than suffer by yourself" Arianna says also getting angry , Beth shakes her head.
"So you know your going to get hurt?" Beth asks calming down.
"Yes , it won't be as easy as you think" Arianna says also calming down.
"Right , well what if I don't want to go to Italy" Beth says raising her eyebrows and standing up straight. Arianna frowns.
"Then I'll use blood acid on you too" Arianna says serious before picking up Mimi trying to use all her strength , Beth helps by grabbing her other arm and carrying her to the fourth room next to Joe's. They place her on the bed and put the cover over her.
They sit on either side of her and look at each other.
"If we go to Italy , what are you gonna do?" Beth asks quietly to Arianna.
"I'm going to-" Arianna starts but cuts herself off , she looks at Beth , she doesn't want to tell Beth about going to the other side. "I'm going to talk to them" She says instead. Beth nodded and smiled.
"So if you used blood acid on Joe why can't he be out?" Beth asks looking down at Mimi.
"Well it's not that , it's just that blood acid makes you pass out for an hour and if you haven't woken up something dangerous could've happened" Arianna says trailing off.
"What can happen?" Beth asks.
"You could never wake up" Arianna says , she looked at Beth who had raised her eyebrows and also looked shocked. "But Joe has woken up , we just don't know where he is" Arianna reassures her , Beth frowns again and looks at Arianna worried and stressed.
"What?" Arianna asks standing up and going out of the room following Beth.
"Where's Siena?" Beth asks grabbing her bag.
"Uhhh , I think she's still at that club" Arianna says looking at Beth worried.
"With my friends?" Beth asks rushing to the door.
"But what about Joe-" Arianna tries to ask but is cut off by the door shutting.