Chapter Eighteen - No Mercy

Arianna also rushed out of the door and wasn't far behind Beth.
"Beth I'm sure your friends are fine" Arianna tried saying but Beth was practically running to the club. Once they got there Arianna spotted Siena immediately at the booth with Beth's friends , so did Beth , Siena rushed over to them.
"Where did you go?" Siena asks annoyed.
"There was a drunk homeless girl who needed a place to stay , luckily we have two extra bedrooms" Arianna explained to her "Whats wrong?" She asked noticing her mood.
"Lorenzo..." Siena begun , Beth frowned and turned to Arianna and Arianna froze.
"L-Lorenzo?" Arianna asked making sure she heard correctly ,
Siena nodded.
"Who's Lorenzo?" Beth asked concerned , she looked from Siena to Arianna and realized. "Oh my god" She said slapping her hand on her mouth.
"He's here?" Arianna asked. Siena was about to talk before the DJ spoke through the microphone.
"Any requests for songs will now be taken" He shouted.
"Where's Joe?" Siena shouts above the music blasting out , Arianna shrugged and shook her head in defeat and worry.
"I don't know" She said worried now "I don't know where he is" She repeated now looking around the room. Beth started to walk up to her friends booth , Siena and Arianna followed behind.
"Oh hey guys your back" Lydia said looking drunk now , the guy next to her , Jamie , had his arm around her.
"I think we should go" Arianna whispered to Beth , Beth nodded and started breathing heavy.
"What's wrong?" Meghan asked Beth , Beth looked at her and smiled.
"I think my siblings have Joe" Siena whispered , Arianna froze once again and then turned to Siena who was halfway out the door.
"They have Joe" Arianna shouts to Beth.
"What?" Beth says back with full panic.
"Who's Joe?" Hero asks.
"Our roommate , come on guys we have to go" Beth shouts , she grabs Hero's arm and pulls him through the bar with him and Arianna does the same with Meghan , Lydia and Jamie. They get outside and Siena is stood there almost crying.
"Siena?" Arianna asks walking up to her , everyone else including Beth statues behind by the door.
"Ahhh look who we have here , if it isn't the last Morte" A sly voice calls from the street , when Arianna looked she could instantly remember the face , the face that dragged her sister away in pain with no mercy and only happiness. It was Lorenzo Bianchi.