Silent Chapter 19

I nod slowly as taden walks to the bedroom door. "I'm going to get you something to eat I'll be back" I nod again as he walks out and closes the door behind him.

I grab the tv remote and turn it on as I flip through channels. The door opens and taden walks back in.

He sits the tray of food down as he gets in bed and takes the remote from me.

He opens the tray top and gets some meat and vegetables on the fork and holds it up.

I open my mouth as he feeds me and I eat happily. He smiles and continues to feed me until I couldn't eat anymore. He gets up and picks up the half empty tray and hands the glass of water to me as he turns and walks to the bedroom door.

I sip the water as he walks out and turn my attention to the tv. Not much is going on the reporters are reporting about recent cases of rouges and how the alpha are taking care of it.

I turn off the tv and slip out the bed as I walk to the bedroom door. The door opens as taden walks in and he frowns when he sees me. "What are you doing out of bed?"he ask as he gently grabs my elbow and pull me back to the bed.

I frown :I want to walk around:his frown deepen "no" I glare as he puts me back in bed and tucks me in.

I cross my arms over my chest as I continue to glare at him. "Your little glares isn't going to change my mind Ava I said no" I sigh and glare at the window