Silent Chapter 25

After breakfast taden and I walk around the garden it's beautiful very beautiful I ask taden how long he had it and he explained he recently got it after he saw me looking at some pictures on the laptop one time.

I smiled happy he got the garden for me but somewhat sad we don't know much about each other.

I tried to ask him a few questions about himself after the garden confession but he shut me out.

It got awkward a little so I decided to walk to the lake and stick my feet in. Taden watched my from afar before leaving and letting Noah watch over me.

Noah starts to ramble about the pack history but I shut him out and start thinking about ways to get taden to reveal his past. I come up empty and I huff in frustration.

Noah looks at me and sighs "yeah I know are pack history is dark and gloomy but it gets better when alpha taden takes over"

I perk up at taden name and look over at Noah now interested.

"So after the murder of taden parents he took over at a young age he had a lot of competition at the time I'm still surprised he took all of them out took over other pack lands which was two at the time and killed his uncle which was hard from him after finding out his uncle betrayed the pack and was giving information to white moon which is now apart of this pack by the way"

Noah sighs
"than he began his journey of looking for his mate it was a long and hard one as she wolves decided to do false claims and whatnot after he got caught by the humans he found his mate you yay"

Noah smiles
"he was so happy that he found you a little disappointed you were human but happy he told us where his location was and we sneaked in and broke him out"

Noah smile gets wider
"and that's where I found my mate but I won't get into that story sooooo he brought you here you were so cute and tiny I was surprised he didn't gobble you up soon as he saw you" chuckles
"But hey everyone is different and before you know it boom he knocks you up and your pregnant with his pups" Noah looks at me "I'm happy our alpha found you I really am he doesn't look so sad anymore a best friend can only do so much you know"
Noah smiles sadly
"I haven't told taden yet but I'll be leaving soon my mate isn't an werewolf and she needs to be with her kind I know taden will disapprove but I can't let my mate leave me you know so when I do leave explain it to alpha please your his mate and I think he will listen to you more than the little note I'll leave behind" I stare at him before reaching over and hugging him I pat his back a few time before pulling away and smiling