Silent Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Taden p.o.v

*i hope yall like his p.o.v(point of view)*

I look over at Ava as she sleeps peacefully. She moves in her sleep and cuddles against a pillow.I carefully slide out the bed and walk to the closet. I grab a suit and boxers and walk to the bathroom.
************************************
I close the room door quietly and walk down the hallway
"Dina when my mate wakes up do what i told you yesterday and keep me updated on what she does"
I hear an yes alpha as i walk out the castle and i get in my truck Noah
Gets in and starts the car. "So you could have least told me that  we were having the meeting the next day"he grumbles as he pulls off. I chuckle and pull out my phone and text John .
Noah stops the truck as Tim gets in and sits in the back with missy "hello alpha"they both say as they put on their seatbelts.i nod "report"i say as i turn off the radio "The rogues are getting more bold they are now taking more she wolves and their pups"says missy as she frowns
"they are planning to go to war in a  few hours....well that's what the rogue said when we investigated him"says tim I look back "war?" Tim nods "Yes sir they are planning on starting a war" "where?"I ask "Death Creak", says missy. I mind link all my pack warriors and alphas  "GET READY A WAR HAS BEGUN PUT ALL SHE WOLVES AND PUPS IN A SAFE AREA GET ALL YOUR WARRIORS OR WOLVES THAT CAN FIGHT AND MEET ME AT DEATH CREAK"
**************************************
Ava p.o.v
Dina hands me a plate of food with water. I smile at her :thank you:I sign and she nods. I eat my food quietly as I watch tv "BREAKING NEWS!!A war has broke out i repeat a war has broke out i advised all she wolves and pups to stay inside and don't come out until further notice I repeat  all she wolves and pups stay inside until  Further notice"the tv goes off and a beep sound with words "WAR HAS BEGUN"goes around before the tv shuts off.
I look behind me to see Dina with the remote and a frown on her face.
"Come on luna alpha has just mindlink me we have to go"i frown :go?:she nods "he has a safe house a few miles from here you should be safe there"she says as she grabs my plate and cup.
:why can't i stay here?:she huffs "The warriors here will be moved to the battle ground and the rogues will most likely come here first since they know the king has found his mate"i nod and stand up dina walks to the kitchen and puts the dishes in the sink before grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs.She opens our room door and goes to the closet.She grabs a bag and starts to stuff clothes in it.
I try to help but she shakes her head "go and get another bag and go to the bathroom"I nod and get another bag and walk in the bathroom. I start to put my toiletries and other stuff in the bag.Dina walks in and grabs the bag I have and walks out the bathroom. I follow her out the room and downstairs. She opens the door and walks to a car and puts the bags in before opening the car door and letting me get in. She closes the door and gets in and starts the car. She drives down a different road taden never took before.