Silent chapter 15

Someone shakes me gently and I groan I move away but only to be shaken again. I open my eyes and glare at Taden. He smiles back as he holds a tray of food. My tummy growls and he chuckles as I blush and sits up.

"Good morning Ava"he says softly as he pats my head my eyes narrow and he laughs and sets the tray of food down on the table.

"Don't look at me like that I can't bring my mate breakfast in bed?"he ask as he sits down beside me

:it's weird please stop:I sign not used to this gently side of him he glares coldly for a second before smiling.

"awww don't say that dear"he says as I move away from him

:who are you?:I sign as I scoot away

Taden chuckles darkly before his image begins to shift and change into someone I don't recognize.

"It's sad how his guards don't pay attention to their king"the tall man says as he gets off the bed and picks up a cut slice of fruit.

He is tall about 6'7 probably taller has a thin face crook nose piercing dark black soulless eyes looks around his mid 30s with jet black hair

His body is thin and his fingers are long. As he pulls out a pocket knife and cut the fruit slice. Green goo leaks out as it drips on the bed burning the covers.

"You were supposed to eat this"he says as he puts the fruit slice down

"But you didn't so now things have changed and I have to tell boss" he walks around the bed and toward the window

"I recommend not telling your mate never known someone close to you might just get hurt" I look confused and he smiles

"Miss Dina isn't dead dear after the wolves had their fun they left her half dead sooo luckily one of my men found her changed her" my eyes widen as I understood what had happened

"It's sad she isn't angry at you or the king even if she were changed she still had that stupid ass loyalty"he growls the last part as he slams opens the windows

"Sooo we decided to use her as a play thing it's interesting seeing her squirm and cry as she begs for us to stop"I cover my ears as he laughs

BANG

I jump and look over to see him with a hole straight through his chest. His heart is gone and it's a look of shocked on his face. Taden on the window sill holding the man still beating heart.

"I hate long talkers"taden growls lowly "it pisses me off how they have to explain what they are doing like were some slow fucks" chuckles darkly as he squeezes the man heart slightly.

The man writhers and squirms as he gasp and reaches for his heart . Taden squeezes his heart making it burst from the presser. The man screams in agony as his body starts to decompose.

He once nice pale skin starts to peel and turn black. As the inside burst making his body break into a million pieces.

Taden laughs likes it funny as I scream and cover myself with the cover. After flying bits of his body stays still I pull the cover from off my head.

Taden hums as he drops the now dried dead heart. He walks out only to come back with a sack and starts to pick up the pieces of the man. Once done he pulls out a lighter and sets it on fire.

Once the sack is on fire he throws it out the window and looks down. He looks down at the window for a while before nodding his head in approval and looks over at me .

I tremble as my mind rewind what just happened. My mind takes a while to process what happened but once it does I feel myself crying.

Taden walks over and picks my trembling form up as I desperately cling to him. He rubs my back gently as he walks out the room. Slowly but surely I fall back to sleep this time nightmares await me.

Heyo! Yes I updated because one I had nothing to do and two I was bored. Right now I'm actually in class online and my camera isn't on sooo I can basically do whatever I want without my teachers knowing.

Hehe I'm bad