Silent Chapter 24

I groan softly as I sit up and look around. The room is dark and quite except from taden breathing softly. I slowly slip out the bed and walk as quite as I can to the bathroom.

After I get done doing my business I wash my hands and dry them off. I walk out the bathroom and look over at taden. He still sleep so I walk to the bedroom door and open it. I walk out and down the stairs I look around until I find the kitchen.

I walk in and open the pantry I smile as I see peanut butter as I try to reach up and grab the jar. I huff when I can't reach it and I look around for a stool or chair.

I settle for a chair knowing I won't find a stool and I step on it . I balance myself before reaching up and grabbing the jar of peanut butter.

I step down and look around for some pickles I find a jar and I grab that too before walking out. I put the two jars down before looking around for a spoon or knife.

I smile when I find a spoon and I walk back over to the jars. I open the peanut butter and the pickles.

I scoop a spoonful of peanut butter and spread it on the pickle before taking a bite. I hum happily as I chew it before swallowing and my tummy flutters in approval. I smile softly and rub my stomach as I continue to eat.

I get tired of the pickles and decided to look for something that has meat. I walk to the fridge and open it and I almost squeal in joy when I find some nice thick slices of steak.

(Hmm steak and eggs sounds good)
I shrug and starts to get out the pans and bowls same with the utensils I'll have to use.

I turn on the stove and grab my pan as I add a little of olive oil. I put the pan on the stove top as I open the steak package and start to season my meat.

I flip it over and season the other side before plopping it on the pan. I decided I needed more so I grab another pan and bacon and add some olive oil on that before adding the bacon.

I hum softly as I begin to cook and flip over my meat. I usual like my meat well done but for some odd reason i want it rare I want to see some blood as I cut it open just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

I take my steak off along with my bacon as I add my eggs. If anything my grandmother taught me cook the eggs last always cook the eggs last. While the eggs cook I pop some bread in the toaster.

I take the eggs off and put them on the plate with my steak and bacon. The toast pops up and I grab the two before spreading peanut butter on the top and adding a few pickle slices.

I turn off the stove and unplug the toaster before turning and walking to the table. I sit down and get comfortable but as soon as I grab one piece of bacon my steak my beautiful loving juicy rare steak is taken.

I slowly look up to see Noah looking at me and smiling "hello Luna nice to see you up" I glare at him I give him my coldest glare

Noah flinches "uh Luna why are you looking at me like that"

"I'll look at you like that if you took my food Noah" says a girl as she walks in

"Now give her food back before alpha finds out" Noah whines but puts it back

I forget the bacon and go straight for the steak. I eat it happily as the two stare before walking off

"Your so mean missy"Noah says as he grumbles

"Your stupid"says missy

I get done eating my food not finishing one piece of toast but it's okay. I rub tummy as I relax someone picks up my plate and I look over to see taden.

"I see your appetite has grown"I nod as I sit up :it was really good the pups enjoyed it also: taden smiles "good we need them to be strong and healthy"