Silent Chapter 6

Chapter 6
: castle?: I sign as I stand up Taden nods and I pick up my bowl. I walk to the sink and wash it out.

"Yes I have to go back to my castle" I dry my hands and look over at him.

: well since you have to go back to your castle can you let me go?: Taden eyebrow raise

"Of course not why would you ask that?"I frown and walk over and sit on the stool.

: well you said that you were going back so I thought you meant you were letting me go: Taden shakes his head.

Taden walks upstairs and I follow. I click my tongue and he turns around.

: do I still have to sleep in the cage when we go to the castle?: Taden thinks for a moment.

"Will you run away?"I shake my head.
"Then you won't sleep in the cage"
: can you take my collar off?:
"No" I frown and Taden turns around and continues to walk up the stairs.

I follow him as he walks up the stairs and into the room. Taden grabs a bag and starts putting his clothes in.

I stand as wait for him to finish packing. He grabs his bag and walks around me and out the door.

I follow him down the stairs and toward the front door. Taden opens the door and walks out.

"Close the door behind you" Taden says as he opens the door to the car and throws his bag in.

I close the door and turn around Taden throws some keys at me. I barely catch them but I lock the door.

I walk to the car and hand Taden the Keys. Taden takes them and gets in the car.

I open the passenger door and get in and puts the seatbelt on. Taden starts the car and pulls out the driveway.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder. I open my eyes and look at Taden. He looks grumpy and I hold back a giggle.

"We are here"I look out the window and my eyes widen.

:wow: I sign as I look at the huge castle. Taden gets up and grabs his bag. I take off my seatbelt and get out of the car.

Taden walks toward the gates and the guard's bow. I close the car door and follow Taden.

The guards look at me with shock, curiosity, and confusion. I smile at them and they smile back. Taden growls and I turn around.

A butler opens the door and bows "your majesty" Taden nods in his head and walks in.

The butler looks at me with confusion, curiosity, and surprise.

"Ava" growls Taden

I start to walk and continue to follow after Taden.

Taden walks up some stairs and some means a lot a whole lot of stairs. We finally stop and I lean against the wall to catch my breath.

Taden opens the door and walks in. I follow him and look around the room everything is black.Black walls,floor,ceiling,bed,tv,fireplace,couch,bookshelf,nightstands,dresser,closet,rug,and coffee table

I click my tongue and Taden turns around. : you sure do like the color black: Taden chuckles and nods.

Taden puts his bag on his bed and takes out his clothes. He starts to put them in his closet.

I walk over and sit down on the couch. Taden gets done and put his bag away. Taden eyes glaze over and his body becomes stiff.

Taden stays like this for a few minutes. He goes back to normal and he growls lowly.

"Stay here and don't leave the room" I nod and he walks out of the room.

He locks the door and his footsteps disappear down the hall. I get up and walk over to the bed.

I crawl on the bed and turn on the tv. The new pop up and I sit down and watch it.

(Reporter: The wolves have been taking over the human population. Ever since the Lycan king escaped. A war has started between humans and wolves.
And the world is now in chaos as the wolves start to kill and slaughter innocent and harmless people.) I turn off the tv and frown

The door opens and a young girl walks in. The little girl's eyes widen as she looks at me.