A/N

Heyo! Yes I know it's been a while and I'm sorry for not updating. I've had a lot of work and thanksgiving. Plus bad really bad writers block. I've decided I will be putting this book on hold until I get more inspiration. But all is not lost..... So I decided to bring back a book from the dead.... BACK AGAIN (yay!)  yes I know that story was loved and I decided to kill it but I remade it... than killed it again.

So I'm making a remake. Yes, another one i've had really bad writers block lately like I said earlier and back again keeps popping in my head sooo I decide to bring it back.

Also I'll be updating on every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (sometimes i'll do surprise updates) ALSO for the ones who don't know back again  it's a gravity falls fanfic I made when I first joined wattpad. Many readers liked it and me being the self conscious person I am I deleted the book.

To me it had a lot of plot holes and it was all over the place I just didn't like it. Now i have more confidence in my work and i really want to bring it back.

Also I did a lot of research and searched up the characters' traits and personalities. It's pretty obvious what Mabel is like but I researched anyway. Also I am sticking to the original plot line. Yes, Waddles is going to have a p.o.v y'all really loved his p.o.v so i'm going to continue doing that. Oh and y'all might hate me for what might happen in the book so i'm warning you will get pissed at me.