Silent Chapter 22

After I get done gutting and skinning the deer. The wolf walks back in with more sticks. He sits them down and looks over at me. He blinks as he sees me with a rock covered in blood and a naked deer.

He lays down and continues to stare at me. I shrug and get the pieces of deer I want and stick them on a stick.

I hold it over the fire as I watch it cook. The wolf walks closer and gets the remains of the deer I didn't want and starts to eat.

I look down at my meat and take a piece off and starts to eat.

(A/N:strangely this reminds me of naked and afraid)

The wolf gets done and starts to groom himself. I lick my fingers and rub my swollen tummy. I yawn and the wolf walks over and wraps around me.

I lay down on him strangely feeling safe. I close my eyes as I cuddle closer to him.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I hear voices outside the cave and I look over. The wolf looks up and over as two males peeks their head in. I see Noah and one of the buff man who helped me before.

"Oh thank the moon goddess we found you" says Noah as he walks in

The wolf gets up and walks out the cave as Noah helps me up. "Man weren't we worried when alpha jumped from the cliff luckily your okay" I nod slowly as we walk out the cave.

"Follow me the truck is this way"Noah walks behind the buff man who helped me before. We walk for a while before we see a truck.

Noah opens the door as he helps me in and gets in beside me. Buff man from before closes the door behind Noah as he gets in the front and starts the truck.