Silent Chapter 5

Chapter 5
I enter his room and walk to the bathroom.Taden hands me some clothes and I nod and close the door behind me.

I turn on the shower and strip out my clothes and steps in.I grab my rag and puts body wash on it and start to wash my body.

I get done and wash my hair and rinse it.Then put conditioner in it and rinse and step out.

I grab my towel and dry off .I dry my hair and put the towel away. I grab my clothes and put them on and open the door.

Taden looks up at me and I walk past him and toward my cage.He opens the door and I crawl in.He close the door and locks it.

I get comfortable and close my eyes and fall asleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I wake up and yawn and look around the room.Its still dark like usual and I bang on the bars.Taden sits up and looks over at me.

I whimper and bang on the bars Taden gets up and turns on the light.

:I have to pee:I sign he sighs and unlocks and opens the cage. I crawl out and walk to the bathroom.

I open the door and walk in closing it behind me. I do my business and wash my hands.

I dry my hands and open the door. I walk out and walk back to my cage and crawl in.Taden close it and locks it.

I get back comfortable and lay down.I close my eyes and huff as I put the cover over my body.

"Ava"I open my eyes and look at Taden "when you prove that you won't run away I'll let you out of the cage"I nod and close my eyes

He turns off the lights and gets back in bed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

BANG BANG BANG

I jump up and look around Taden is gone and I'm by myself. I let out a breath of relief when Taden walks in. I look up at him and he looks over at me.

:what is going on?:I sign

"It's just some of the warriors fighting"he responds

:oh:

He walks over and unlocks my cage and opens it. I crawl out and stand up. I stretch and look up at him.

"Hungry?"I nod and he walks out the door I follow him downstairs and into the kitchen.

Taden walks to the fridge and pulls out milk. I sit down on a stool and wait. He pours the cereal in the bowl and adds milk.

Taden grabs a spoon and put it in the bowl and hand it to me.

:thank you:he nods and sits down

I start to eat Taden phone rings and he answer it he gets up and walks out the kitchen and into the living room.

I continue to eat my cereal as I wait for him to come back.Taden walks in looking tired.

"I have to go back to the castle"