Silent chapter 8

I look at Taden like he had lost him mind. :you can't do that:I sign as I get up and walk backwards

He chuckles "I can do whatever I like Ava"I shake my head and turn to run but I get yanked backwards

I scream and struggle against him as he drags me upstairs and into his room. He slams his room door and throws me on the bed.

My eyes widen as he takes off his belt and pants falls to the floor

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I sob as I grips the cover and hugs it closer to my naked and trembling body.

The door opens and a young girl walks in with clothes. She keeps her eyes downcast as she puts the clothes on the end of the bed before walking out the room.

I sit up and wipes my tears and grab the clothes. I limp to the bathroom and put the clothes on the counter. I look at myself in the mirror. I touch my neck softly as my finger rubs against the bite mark.

I sighs and look at my waist to see bruises I frown and touch the bruise lightly. I turn on the bath and let the water run as I braid my hair into a fishtail.

I turn off the water and step in I grab my wash cloth and put body wash on it. I start to wash my body and the door opens. I look over to see taden and I whimper and pull my legs up to my chest.

Taden sighs and strips before getting in and pulling me on his lap.
I try to scoot off but he growls and I stay in one position. He starts to wash me gently as he kisses my mark gently.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Taden holds my hand as we walk downstairs for dinner. Taden pulls my chair out and I sit down as he pushes me in. He sits beside me as the maids come in and sit plates down.

The maid from early glares at me as she puts down Taden plate. I avoid eye contact with her and plays with my green beans as Taden eats.

"If you don't eat I'll force you"taden says lowly I start to eat my mashed potatoes and green beans.

"You know I thought what you said was a lie but I guess I was wrong"says a strong muscular voice

I look up to see a blonde strong built male with green blazing eyes "well you know I don't lie Noah" says taden as he takes a bite out of his stake

Noah chuckles and nods "and who is this lovely lady here"taden growls "she is mine Noah she is off limits"Noah pouts "so mean taden I remember when we used to share everything" taden glares

"What do you want Noah"Noah thinks for a moment "I don't know just bored is all"

Taden glares Noah sighs "the rouges up north are starting trouble again"taden drinks his wine "And?"Noah sits down "the group is bigger it's like they are getting more not only that but kidnapping young she wolves"

Taden sighs and leans back "how many" Noah pulls out his phone "so far thirteen"Taden frowns

I get done and sip my water as Taden stands up "who all know about this?"Noah  hums "Me and John" Taden nods "good I'm going to call the alphas from the nearby packs"Noah nods and stands up then looks at me Taden looks at me "go to the room and don't come out" I get up and walks upstairs and to the room.

I open the door and walk over to the bed. I get on and yawn I get under the covers and lay down I snuggles against the sheets and fall asleep.