Silent Chapter 23

I stare out the window with my hand on my stomach.I feel a flutter knowing they are moving. At first I jumped and Noah looked at me funny and asked if I were okay. I nodded and said I was fine and went back t looking out the window.

When it happens again I realize it's the pups.I was happy and smiles softly at my tummy. Than my smile turned into a frown knowing in a another month they will be coming into the real world.

I sigh sadly not wanting my babies to be infected by this cruel world. I look over at Noah to find him already looking at me. "That was a pretty deep sigh there care to share your thoughts?" I think for a moment before signing

:I'm scared for my babies....I don't want them to be...:I stop signing as I get frustrated

My eyes tears up as I sniff

Noah stiffens "you know what you don't have to tell me" I shake my head and wipe my eyes

:I'm just worried that's all:i sign

Noah nods slowly "well if it makes you feel any better we can stop at a ice cream shop it's just new one that opened and they have some delicious ice cream I mean mouth watering"

Noah starts to babble about the ice cream shop and I tune him out as I start to think about my pups future.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I eat my ice cream as we walk to the castle. All I see are guards everywhere  I look at Noah and he shrugs as one guard opens the door and bows before saying beta and Luna. We walk in to see taden. He look pissed and glares at the ice cream cones. "Really Noah you stopped because of ice cream"

Noah shrugs "my Luna was in distressed I couldn't let her sit there and cry so I got ice cream see how happy she looks"

I eat my ice cream as I look at the two taden glares and growls as he picks me up and walks upstairs. He sits me down gently on the bed as he growls and walks to the bathroom.

He comes back a few minutes later naked. I look at him and blink slowly as he picks me up and walks to the bathroom.

I finish my ice cream and lick my fingers as Taden takes off my pants and panties. I slip off my shirt and bra and gently rub my sore breast note to self no more bras.

I slip in the bath as taden gets behind me and pulls me to his chest. Taden grabs a cloth and soap and starts to wash me and my hair with shampoo.

I close my eyes and relax as I let him wash me. Taden hums softly as he rinses me.