Silent Chapter 29

Three three babies I kinda knew but still three! Noah is scarred for life saw things he wasn't supposed to see Taden is probably the happiest man on earth at the moment. Me will I'm a very very very tired mama.

Two boys and one girl Levi Liam and Lilian Levi has my hair and his dad eyes his brother has my eyes and his father hair and little Lilian looks like me.

I breast feed the boys while taden bottle feeds Lilian. Taden kisses Lilian head gently as he rocks her. As I look down at the two sleeping boys who are still suckling on my nipples.

I gently pull them off but let them lay on my chest. I look over at Noah as he talks to missy whining about how none of the pups were named after him.

I giggle as missy rolls her eyes and complains about how they weren't named after her. They start to bicker as Tim walks in and shakes his head.

Taden growls at the three telling them to get out before they wake up the pups. His growling wakes up a very angry Lilian who in facts screeches from the roof top waking up the boys who now cries.

Taden groans as the three walks out I laughs and rocks the boys as taden deals with a pissed off pup.

Taden apologies and kisses Lilian head as he rocks her. Lilian ain't having it and in fact cries louder.

Taden panics and looks over at me but I continue to laugh. He glares but sighs and goes back to trying to calm Lilian down.