Silent chapter 13

Chapter 13
(Ava p.o.v)
I run and see a gas station and runs inside. The person at the desk jumps and looks over at my panting self. I start to sign Frantically. The man looks confused the man has reddish brownish hair and hazel eyes he has light freckles "I.I don't understand ma'am"I frown and look around I see a lottery card and a pen and I write on the back "I need help I need to hide please help me"he looks down and reads it and his eyes widen and nods.

"I'll call 911"I shake my head and write down Taden number. He looks down and pulls out his phone and calls the number. He starts to talk for a while and hangs up.

"I'll take you to the break room the beta said he'll send soldiers down here to retrieve you"I nod as I follow him to the back. He shuts the door behind him as I walk in and sit down

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.—.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The door opens and a tall buff man with black hair and dark brown eyes. He bows before walking in "luna we are here to take you"he says with a gruff voice I nod and stand up while two other man walks around the gas station.

I walk out with the buff man and the other two follow. One of them is lean and has a buzz cut and a scar over his right eye his left eye is blue. The other man is lean but muscular with long brown hair in a man bun with cold gray eyes.

The buff man opens the car door and I get in. He close the door behind me as he gets in. The two other man gets in the back. The buff man starts the car before driving off and away from the gas station.

Hey guys I know it's short but I'm tired we got done testing and my body and mind is on 6 percent I'm surprised I updated I'll try to update more but it's not a promise