Chapter 10

George's face was red, he was trying to process what just happened. He just had sex with his best friend, are they even friends anymore? Now Dream was saying he loved him, it felt like all his dreams were coming true. He could barely move, now sore from both the car crash and other activities.

He moved his head to face Dream, looking him in the eye. Dream was anxious, nervous. After all this, he knew George would say the same, they did just fuck after all.

"I love you too, Dream." George smiled brightly while talking, maintaining eye contact with the younger. Dream moved forward and pulled George into a deep kiss, moving his hands on the sides of his face, while Aidan knocked at the door.

Dream quickly pulled back, "Come in!" He said while George sat up. The doctor entered with a huge smile.

"George, I believe you are doing well, we're just gonna do a couple of tests; then you are allowed to leave," He walks over to George, along with a couple of other people, placing him into a moveable bed, carrying him away to a different room; Dream followed. He wasn't allowed to enter the room, so he glanced through the window.

The car crash wasn't bad, but George didn't expect them to let him go in one day. His legs still hurt, he couldn't tell whether it was because of the crash or something else.

They pulled him out of the room, Dream walking with them back to room 32. Dream carried George back to his bed, causing both men to giggle.

"He's doing great, rather unexpected. You are free to leave!" Dream smiled as George stood up, limping while he walked. Dream held his hand out, George glaring at him. Dream sighs before picking him up, laying his back onto Dream's hands.

"So, Gogy; where the hell are we gonna go?" George pulled out Dream's phone from his pocket, and quickly typed his address.

9 minutes away.

Dream started walking, while George kissed his cheek, causing his face to turn pink. It was peaceful, something George had never felt in a long time. It was nice, nice to know someone cared about him. The nine minutes it took to walk there felt like hours. George didn't mind, he wanted to stay like that forever; be embraced by Dream, forever.

George's house was still in bad condition, he was never able to fix the broken window his dad created. Luckily, his house was on a hill, concealed by trees; making it difficult to find. Dream ducked under the shattered window and entered the house.

It looked abandoned, even though it had only been two days since George was there. His father was on a chair in the living room, smoking while watching his favorite show on the television. He tilted his head to face the two men, and glanced back to watching his show. It seemed he didn't care, he didn't care about what happened to George. He continued smoking until he threw the cigarette away and grabbed a bottle of beer; almost drinking it fully.

"So, who the fuck is he?" His voice was raspy, his eyes blood red. He was wearing an old sweater, ripped and torn, gray and brown. He looked homeless. He sat back down in his chair, causing a loud creaking noise. He rubbed his nose before raising his eyebrow, awaiting an answer.

"He's my friend," George started to say, which made Dream frown. "He helped me, I was in a car crash." His father chuckled before making eye contact with George.

"You sure he's just a friend, he's acting a little touchy," His accent mixed with the rasp in his voice, he nodded his head towards Dream, who was carrying the boy.

"I was in a car crash, dad! You don't even care, do you?" His dad did care, he did care about George; even if it was just for the money. He stood up, and walked to the men, looking at Dream.

"Let him go, I don't want my soon to be a queer," George rolled his eyes at his father's stupid remark.

"I can barely move my legs, dad. It's not gay to carry another boy, fucking idiot," George mumbled. His dad eyed him with an annoyed face, before moving his hand around in his sweater pocket. George widened his eyes and tilted his head towards the stairs, Dream quickly walking up them, and entering George's room.

"George, your dad is an idiot," Dream was right, he was completely right. George had tried to get him to move out, but remembered how that played out. His dad was leeching of him, while also making his life horrible.

"I can't make him move out, that's how I almost died," George laid in his bed while fidgeting with his fingers. Dream sat down next to him, and connected their hands. He sighed before connecting their lips. George squirmed around, while Dream pulled away and stood up.

"I can try to convince him," Dream offered, his eyes wandering around the room. He sat down in a chair while eyeing George. Dream really wanted to help him, he didn't want to see him suffer a miserable life because of his dad.

"I can't lose you, Dream; you mean too much to me,"

"I know, but I don't want to see you like this." Dream rubbed his eyes, before sitting in front of George, on his hips; straddling him. George rolled his eyes, his face completely red.

"Not now, Dream." Dream frowned, but stayed in the same spot. "I'm still sore from last time," George added, making Dream giggle. The taller man placed his hands on George's face, scooting up his hips; onto his chest.

George tried to turn away, causing Dream to move one of his hands to the shorter's chin, forcing it back to where it was. Dream looked at him, before leaning in, kissing him. George placed his hands on his back, while kissing back.

He heard footsteps, directly outside his door. Then he heard a quick knock, before his father opened the door. He looked at both of the men, in the position they were in, before rummaging in his pocket again, pulling out a small pistol.