{𝒕𝒘𝒐}

cw-minor panic attack/mentions of anxiety.

george sat there speechless. his voice. he could listen to him for hours and never get bored. it was so smooth. comforting.

"yeah. it is." george finally got the courage to speak to this precious man next to him.

george couldn't help but wonder why he sat here. right now. next to him. at this moment them meeting at this time was more beautiful than any galaxy out there.

"are you doing okay? i just wanted to make sure you weren't by yourself" george could feel himself warming up at the comfort of someone caring for him. his heart throbbed.

was this love?

"yeah i'm okay, my friend badboyhalo was finishing a game so i went to get a moment to myself" george said calmly, trying to cover his nerves. but don't leave, i want you here he wanted to say. but he knew that would be forward and he'd overthink it too much later.

"i'm sorry i didn't realise that you wanted to be by yourself" the mystery man had apologised, as he was about to leave george very lightly put his hand on theirs. "stay, please." this physical touch was all they needed to stay.

george hadn't realised but his hand was still resting on the mans. non of them had let go.

the man had looked down, clearly realising the situation. but for some strange reason, he didn't mind the touch.

"so what's your name?" the sudden question made george jump, accidentally removing his hand in the process. it upset him more than it should have.

"george, what about you"

"clay."

never had george found a name so pretty until now. butterflies. he started to feel butterflies. it was a new feeling. it scared him. a lot.

"you're anxious, breathe" clay placed his hand on george's one.

at this moment darryl headed out and signaled to george that it's time to go.

"here clay."

george took out paper, wrote his number on it with a note saying "thank you for keeping me company, just in case i'm ever by myself again and need someone. text me, i want to know your number as well" and handed it to him.

george had never walked away faster, due to his anxiety he had been a little jumpy around darryl. but darryl didn't question it as he knew that george wasn't good around people.

instead when they got to the car darryl put on the radio in hopes that it would calm george down a little.

"did i drive you away?"                                               "i know what you'll say"

george sat up in realisation of what was on the radio. that song. clay.

he started seeing stars, this was all too much for him, his anxiety had never been this bad but yet he was so good at hiding it.

then the next minute he was laying down on his bed with a weighted blanket covering him.

had he passed out?

it had been so long since that last happened.

george sat up slowly, realising the horrible pain in his neck. must have been the way he had passed out.

his phone was usually filled with tweets and instagram dm's from fans when he had woken up. but this morning, an unknown number had messaged him.

————
"thank you for keeping me company, just in case i'm ever by myself again and need someone. text me, i want to know your number as well."

george..

clay had read the note when he entered his car,
warmth had filled his body. the love he had felt was something he didn't know he was craving.

what if this was one of those situations where he would fuck up again. get close to him, and then push him away. he'd have to take the risk.

the beautiful british boy he had met that night would end up being his soulmate.

he saw sparks.

————
"anytime you need me i'm here okay? take care and i hope you had a good day at the theme park."

george knew immediately who it was.

he smiled unconsciously.

a stranger that he had just met last night was becoming george's new addiction.

why was george feeling like this.

darryl knocked and entered the room to check on george, he was immediately relieved when he saw him awake.

"hey are you hungry? i could make pancakes?" darryl asked in hopes george would say yes.

george nodded in agreement.

he was afraid that if he said anything he would give away what he was feeling.

"want to hang out next week, just you and me?" george had texted. accidentally sending it and then proceeding to throw his phone across the room then going to talk to bad.

"of course, i'll see you soon." george phoned lit up the room shaded by the curtains. this time next week george would be seeing him.

————
YOOO END OF CHAPTER TWO. yeah uh it's not the greatest and i'll probably re do it some time but it's good enough. i'm going to try and include sapnap in the next chapter as right now only bad, george and dream have been mentioned!! i hope yous are all doing well, have a goodnight/day/afternoon!! <33333
{873 words}