{𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆}

this may be a little bit of a longer chapter so please get some water and make yourself comfortable!!

tw- mentions of self harm

it was the night before george was meant to be seeing clay and he was panicking. he knew that he wanted to bring him to the ice skating rink but what if clay doesn't like it.

what if clay would start to hate me?

the thought wouldn't leave george's head.

why was he all over a man he only met a week ago.

since that week they have called twice and streamed together once. turns out they had a lot in common but george still got stressed about having to talk to him.

it all got too much that he was sweating and he started to bang his head against his head board. this caused a small incision on his forehead which bled a little. he needed to clean up so he decided to take a shower.

he stumbled to the bathroom because of how exhausted he was, but clay wouldn't leave his head.

how beautiful he was, how his yellow looking eyes still shined so brightly in the theme park lights, how each freckle decorated his face beautifully, how smooth his lips looked or how his personality and confidences glistened and made george smile like an idiot

george loved clays smile.

everything about him was perfect.

but george didn't like him like that.

george shuffled his playlist and hopped in the shower. washing his entire body.

"smoking cigarettes on the roof" "you look so pretty and i love this view"
george started to murmur the lyrics

they reminded george of him.

"we fell in love in october" "that's why, i love fall"

george kept on singing. it definitely calmed him down.

as he came out the shower sparks came on, george paused it immediately.

he wanted to save that feeling for tomorrow, maybe when he'll tell clay about the song.

but for now he said goodnight to bad and went to sleep wishing that tomorrow goes well.

————
"nick i need you to pick out my outfit for tomorrow! i can't go to see george and look like an idiot" clay whined

"okay step out i want it to be a surprise" sapnap closed the door behind him and spent about 10 minutes picking out an outfit taking a lot of time making sure it's perfect

sapnap knew from the first minute he heard from dream about george that they were soulmates. it's obvious.

eventually he had picked out an outfit, definitely something out of clays comfort zone but he would look good in it.