{𝒔𝒊𝒙}

an- someone pointed out that sapnap is too young too drink with i completely forgot SOO for the sake of the story, america's legal drinking age is 18😃✋🏼

here it was once again.

george and dream were meeting up again.

this time, dream organised it. and george had no clue what he was doing.

'dress comfortably, don't worry about looking nice this time'

was the only information george had gotten.

normally george wouldn't worry but it's dream, of course he's going to worry. about how his hair looks or how he smells even how wrinkled his clothes are.

darryl overhead george muttering to himself so he decided to go inside his room and comfort him.

"george. he likes you, please do not worry about these things that he'll not notice okay?"

"okay. thank you"

that's all the words it took to calm george down.

he got up and got dressed in his dream hoddie and some sweatpants.
NOT GREY ONES LETS NOT MAKE THIS SEXUAL

and there he was. sitting on his couch. and once again. he couldn't get dream off his mind. this was going to be the 4th time he had seen him in real life. but each time, the butterflies get worse.

he just kept falling deeper.
————
"SAPNAP I HAVE TO SEE GEORGE SOON AND IF YOU DO NOT HURRY UP SHOWERING I WILL KICK DOWN THE DOOr"

sapnap left the bathroom 2 seconds after which kind of embarrassed dream.

"sorry"

sapnap just chuckled and headed off to his room.

dream was panicking, it was 7pm and he had to see george in 15 minutes. he really wanted to make it special. the stars. that's what brought them together.

he packed the picnic, blankets and a special gift.
it was in a small box.

it was something he knew george would love.

why did he want to do so much for george.

why did he have such a desire to make him happy.

did he actually like him?

no.
well.
maybe.

trying to distract himself from the everlasting thoughts, he put the gift into a bag and filled it with wrapping paper.

and then he set off to george's place so he could pick him up.

————
dream arrived at the door and bad saw him through the window. alerting george.

"george i think your lover is hereeee"

"bad i swear- he is NOT my lover"
yet.
no.

"but one minute i'm coming! tell dream i'll be down in a moment"

bad opened the door and slowly revealed dream's tall figure standing in the doorframe.

"george will be down in a minute"

right as he said that dream could see a pog looking shadow coming down the stairs.

george.

slowly you could see each feature of george like up as the street lights reflect off his skin.

dream zoned out.
george looked so beautiful.
dream felt his heart drop when he saw that george was wearing dreams merch.
it made him feel soft inside.

"hi dream." it was very rare to hear george speak so softly.
it was dreams first time hearing it.
he melted inside.

"hi georgie"
they stood about 1.5 metres apart admiring each other.

george felt himself getting hot and red, as much as he wanted to turn away, dreams beauty was something he couldn't turn away from.

dream smiled like an idiot.
he had a soft spot for george.
but why he wondered.

it made no sense to him.

————
{575 words)
YES I AM AWARE THIS IS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO MAKE THE ACTUAL PICNIC IN ITS OWN CHAPTER SO YEh. I CANNOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR 270 READS AND 22 VOTES IT MEANS SO MUCH. i hope you are all doing well <3