{𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏}

tw:mentions+details of abuse and rape, flash backs, panic attacks, mentions of death and mentions of past and present self harm

^im slightly sorry for this 😃

————
it was early in the morning when george woke up.
he had been sick a couple of times but besides that he felt slightly okay.

a part of him never wanted to leave dream's bed as it smelt of him, which george found comfort in.

put he knew eventually he had to face dream.
he couldn't remember much but he knew that if dream wasn't such a good person he would've fucked up.

he has to thank dream.

after george felt less nauseous he went outside dream's room to see dream looking exhausted, sitting on the couch drinking tea.

DREAM DRINKJNG TEA WOWWWWW
also my neighbours are being so loud like wtf please shut up ❤️ ANYWAYS

"oh hey george, are you feeling okay?"

george felt his heart throb.
he thought the more he had seen dream the less the butterflies would come because he was used to them.
but that wasn't the case.
they had just gotten worse if anything.

"kind of, i took the paracetamol which kind of helped with the headache but i was sick a couple of times. i made sure non of it got outside the bucket don't worry."

"that's okay, as long as your not feeling too bad."
"george."

"i know what your going to say. don't."

"you know they say drunk actions are sober th-"

george had weakly put his hand over dream's mouth.

"shut. up."

dream wheezed, he needed to light up the situation a little.

ALSO CREDITS TO THE PERSON WHO COMENTED THE DRUNK THING ABDBAHAHAH. also dream wheezing WOW such a surprise.
ANYWAYS

"george-"

"i'm really really sorry, i didn't know what got into me i didn't meant to do any of that and if you weren't such a-"

"GEORGE."
dream hadn't meant to raise his voice that loud.

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to shout. just george please listen to me okay?"

"okay."

"you were drunk, what you did, it's completely fine, don't worry about it making me uncomfortable or something because frankly i wasn't sober either. i stopped you for that exact reason, we weren't sober. and because of that you had no control over what you were doing so please. don't apologise for something you weren't aware of."

"how much do you remember george?"

"i remember you pulling me away and uh me asking you to stay in your bed with me, but clearly you didn't stay."
dream heard the disappointment in george's voice.
it was faint.
but it was there.

"i just didn't want to cross any boundari-"

"why do you care so much about my consent and boundaries, like what is it to you?"

"they are really important. they matter for everyone and as a kid consent wasn't really a thing in the house. i just wanted to make sure i don't make anyone go through what i, or you did."

YES PEOPLE YES YES YES LISTEN FO FANFICTION DREAM, HE IS RIVHT ALL OF THIS IS SO IMPORTANT . I MEAN REAL DREAM PROBABLY WOULDVE SAID THIS AS WELL BUT YOU GET THE POINT.