{𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆}

tw-mentions of abuse and rape.

dream was never good at keeping in his feelings. so you could probably imagine how it was like when he started questioning his feelings towards george. even though he was bad at hiding it, he never pushed george away like he did with all his past loves.

but would he really call george one of his loves, or was he just another friends that dream was confused about?

YOU WILL FIND OUT AT THE END OF THE STORY BAHAHAHAHH

dream was so confused about it his feelings. he couldn't focus.

sapnap realised this and decided to have a day out with him.

at 12 pm he barged into dream's room and threw a pillow at him.

"GET UP YOU LAZY FUCKER WE ARE GOING TO THE CAFE TOGETHER AND YOUR GOING TO ENJOY IT AND AFTER WE ARE STREAMING MANHUNT TOGETHER. WITH GEORGE."

sapnap couldn't force him but he really didn't want dream to say no.

"okay. i'll be up and ready to go in 15 minutes. now please get out"

dream was too tired to shout at sapnap.
really he has been up all night because george wouldn't get out of his mind.

the cafe didn't sound too bad for dream, he knew if he went he could stream with george later and that's what motivated him to get up and out of bed.

————
dream came to the kitchen in causal clothes and a beanie ready to go.

"you ready?"

dream nodded.

"let's goooo!!"
————

george hadn't seen dream in a week and once again they were going to meet up tomorrow. but in that week they did so much.

they streamed 3 times, 2 on george's channel and 1 on dreams.
they called almost every night and they had texted everyday.

they were inseparable.

maybe dream hadn't figured out his feelings for george yet. but george knew he had fallen for dream too hard, too fast.

that slither of information could ruin their friendship and he knew that. but was it really worth keeping all those complicated feelings inside of him to save a friendship.

probably not. but is he ever going to have the guts to tell dream. no. so for now he'll just keep asking dream for dates until he fucks it all up.

because that's bound to happen right?

george decides to try and be productive all by himself today.

he decided to go to a cafe somewhat nearby as without coffee he would not be able to do anything today. plus he just wanted to treat himself.

it's about a 2-3 km walk and darryl was out with his boyfriend skeppy so he got the bus there.

his worst nightmare was going on a bus but he really wanted coffee.

so it was worth the risk right?

no.

————
dream and sapnap arrived at the cafe, it took them a while to get there since the cafe that sapnap was quite far away. (I WONDER WHY ITS SO FAR HMMMMMM ALSO DREAMS SONG PREMIERES IN 11 MINUTES IM DYING OKAY OKAY ANYWAY)