{𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏}

george finally got home after having a day with bad, he took a shower, brushed his teeth and went to sleep.

it was really early to be sleeping but george couldn't help himself.

he just wanted to feel okay again.

after all the things he had ever said to someone never was there one time it had affected him so much.

and as he was laying in his bed to try and get some rest so he could survive the next day, an idea had engraved itself into his head.

he should write a letter.
but not confessing his feelings yet.
it's too early.

so he sat up, turned on a light and started writing.

'dear dream' george had said out loud as he was writing it.

OH GOD BUT THE FANFIC DEAR DREAM- THAT WAS SO SAD I CANT EVEN- OKAY ANYWAYSSSSSSSS

'i don't know when you'll get this but.'

george kept on writing and writing until he was finished.

————
dream had dreamt of something.
writing george a letter, which gave him an idea.

i need to write george a letter.

so he did.
apologising for bringing up something he knows he shouldn't have.

although george did more than dream did, dream still held himself responsible.

'george.'

he kept on writing and writing.

and once he finished he went back to sleep.

SINCE EVERYONE IN THIS STORY SLEEPS THEIR PROBLEMS AWAY BESIDES THE MENTALLY STABLE ONES WHOOP 😛👍🏼
ANYWAYS

————
it was the morning finally.

george and dream both didn't get a lot of sleep, but enough to have the energy to drop their letters off.

but they wanted to wait till night.
making it so they could stop off at the cliff to see all the pretty lights.

to both of them, each other could beat the looks of anything, but bringing themselves back to the place they had one of their best nights could give them more courage to give the letter.

but for the time waiting they both spent it differently.

dream went for 3 walks to try and calm his anxiety.

and george, well he just pulled another george slept all his problems away.

and once it hit 6pm they both left with their letters. at least dream thought he did.

since the cliff was about midway between where they lived, although about 15 minutes closer to dream, they should still arrive about the same time.

and there dream was parking at the cliff when he had realised. i don't have my letter.

"FUCK"
he just wanted to do one damn nice thing for george and of course he had to fuck it up.

he banged the car wheel relatively hard causing his fist to throb, but not bad enough that it bled.

he could feel a tear run down his cheek.
what if it was too late.
and he couldn't save their friendship.

but instead of having a breakdown about it, he sad on the edge of the cliff and relaxed looking at all the lights.

he brought himself back to when george had the glasses on for the first time.
that experience felt so euphoric as well.
just seeing george be happy was enough to give him butterflies.

but being back in that memory realised he was not ready to see george.

not because george was a bad person, because he wasn't, he got mad and so did i. our reactions were human.

he acknowledged that.

but he just wasn't ready to see him.

but instead of leaving to escape the memories.
he stayed.

he heard a car, he thought it was one passing like many other he heard, so he ignored it.

but once he heard a door close he turned around.

no.

no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no.

it was george.

why was he here?
was he trying to mess with me?
did he stalk me?
or did he come here for the same reason?

dream turned his head back around in hopes george wouldn't speak to him.

but that didn't work.

"dream?.."
he sounded confused.
he must have not know i was here.

"what are you doing here george?"

"i could ask you the same."

"i was going to drop off a letter apologising but stop off here so i could get some fresh air. ended up that i forgot to even bring it."

"what..?"

dream was going to give me a letter.
why?
why was he doing the same thing i did?

BECAUSE YOUR SOULMATES ODIOT SMH🙄✋🏼
ANYWAYS

"why are you here georgie?"
dream didn't mean to call him that.
he opened his mouth to apologise but could find himself being able to say anything.

it made george flustered.
"i was going to give you a letter as well, i thought i might as well look at the lights whilst i'm here"
you could hear george blushing.

it made dream warm.
made him feel small.
that after all the shit that just happened, he could still make george blush.

FIVE FEET APART MOMENTNI MUST SAY ABOUT THE LIGHTS
oh how i love five feet apart
ANYWAYS LMAO

but he was going to give dream a letter?
oh.

"could i read it?."
dreams voice was smooth.
it was relaxed, but raw.
really fucking raw.
and vulnerable.

george knew he couldn't mess this up.

"okay."
he had ended up writing a part that had mentioned how he loved dream.
but whilst getting the letter, he realised it was to early.
so what did he do?
rip it off and keep it safe.

not today.

"here."
dream could tell he was anxious.
so he made george sit down next to him, hoping his presence would be enough to calm him down.

'dream dream,
i don't know when you'll get this but.
i'm so sorry.
no
more than sorry.
because you had mentioned i was sensitive about i thought saying it back would even whatever the situation out was.
but it didn't.
and it was so wrong of me to do that knowing that you didn't want to be reminded of it.
so dream.
you don't have to forgive me, i'd completely understand if you didn't.
but i sincerely apologise.
and all i ask for is maybeahugthenexttimeiseeyou?!
everyt-'

dream read it all out loud,
when he had read it all he chuckled.
he knew how hard it was for george to ask something of that.
so in a away it made him feel safe knowing george was able to do that.

but there was one thing he was confused about.
why it was ripped towards the bottom.

————
{1095 words}
THAT IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.
A GOOD ONE FOR ONCE RIGHT?!?!
YEEEEE.
there's about 4 more of those until it goes bad again SO DONT GET YOUR HOPE UP😁😁😁
ANYWAY I LOVE ALL THE SUPPORT THIS IS GETTING AND I APPRECIATE IT SO SO MUCH.
yes i'm aware i write comments to my own story and how weird it is BUT YOU ALL SEEM TO LIKE TO SO IMMA CONTINUE IT WHOOP
ANYWAY REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND I LOVE YOU ALL OKAY? your worth everything don't forget that<333333333333