{𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓}

"hey sapnap, i'm bringing a friend over to watch a movie, for the love of god please clean up your beer bottles and try to make the apartment look approachable."  george sat there giggling, he knew who sapnap was. he just didn't bring it up. but he knew what he's like, so hearing clay mention that didn't surprise him.

"could i call bad? he will start to worry if i don't come home soon."

"of course."

george called bad and had finally arrived at clays apartment.

despite the short notice for sapnap, the apartment for the most part was clean.

"GEORGE??"

"sapnap!!!"

dream:🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️

JAHSBAJSH OKAY ANYWAY

dream stood there with a mask of shock splattered across his face.

"you know each other?? what?!"

"yeah, me and george go wayyy back to high school. i'm not sure if george had mentioned what had happened so i'll leave it to him to bring it up but yeah, i've known him for years!"

"that's pog!"

"anyway i'll leave you too be, clay don't do anything i wouldn't ;)"

"oh shut up sapnap"

george giggled, oh how much clay loved when he did that. although george was the one who usually gets flustered, a shade of light pink tinted clays cheeks. he didn't say anything but george saw it, it didn't leave his mind.

why did he blush?

did i do something wrong?

say something wrong?

did i embarrass myself?

"what do you want to watch george?"

"nothing horror please."

"why not georgeeee they are my favouritee?"

"clay, i swear i will not s-"

george got interrupted by the start of the nightmare on elm street.

"CLAY!!"

"i'm here if you get scared okay?"

"fine."

occasionally there was a jump scare and george would scream at most, as well as jump. clay didn't get too scared as he had watched the movie before, but like he said, he was right there for george when he got scared.
AFTWR HE FINISHED LAUGHINGJSHDBS
jkjk
i want fluff in this so here you go

the most recent jump scare and one of the last ones as well george had ended up in clays arms by accident.

on the trip there clay and george talked about boundaries because clay was still worrying about what happened at the rink

and one of the things the talked about was consent and how if clay wanted to physically touch him (please no sexual shit i didn't know how to word this😭) he would need to ask.

which clay was okay with, he always would be. even though they had only known each other for a week, clay was one of george's closest friends. so talking about consent and stuff was normal for them.

"are you okay george, do you want me to hug you?"

"yes please, but not for too long"