Chapter 36: The Second Battle Begins

Karasuno would be the second match of the day, but considering the team they'd be facing, they needed all the practice they could get. They arrived at the stadium early to get some bonus practice time in as the stadium provided for players. Karasuno had an easier time settling onto the professional grade court. While Karasuno had the proper idea for extra practice so did Inarizaki as they arrived to spend some time practicing. Tensions were high, both teams had only seen footage of each other's games, never have they seen them in person.

As Karasuno finished using up their extra time on the courts they packed up to move their equipment to the sub court for designated practice. They watched as Inarizaki practiced receiving with each other, their control was near perfect. As Karasuno walked alongside the foxes side of the court, the libero Akagi, Outside Hitter Ginjima, and first year pinch server Riseki watched as the crows walked past.

"These are the guys we're playing later?" First Year Pinch Server Riseki asked as he bumped a ball to Second Year Pinch Server Kosaku

"Apparently." Kosaku replied returning the ball

"Hey... they might not look like much but we're all at this tournament because we're good. If these guys beat Shiratorizawa then they're good. You saw the tape, one of them completely a kill block on Ushijima himself."

"Yeah I saw the tape. They looked like they were barely scraping by." Ginjima said grunting as he passed the ball back to Akagi

The third years of Karasuno frowned as Inarizaki didn't seem to be trying to hide their conversations as they continued to walk by.

"Ignore them..." Ennoshita said quietly to Tanaka whose ears twitched in anger.

Ginjima stared at Karasuno's trio of troublemakers and shrugged them off, he looked at the back of Karasuno group walking by and saw the managers and smirked "The only appealing thing I've heard about them is their managers. Look, they got a sexy one and a cute one."

"Wow..." Riseki said in awe as he watched the girls walk by

"You think they'd be interested in dating the guys who beat their team later?" Ginjima asked

"I don't see why not." Akagi shrugged

Tanaka growled in anger at the remark he heard and stomped toward them with his wingman and his ever loyal first year middle blocker, they scowled as they approached the four foxes.

"You want to repeat that punk?" Tanaka said getting into Ginjima's space

"Don't act so tough. You're only here because you got lucky." Ginjima replied "the only notable thing about your team is that you beat Shiratorizawa... barely"

"Say that again jerk!" Hinata said stomping up to Ginjima to back up Tanaka

"Ok guys let's not do anything stupid." Akagi said in an unimpressed tone for both parties "We all know we're just trying to impress the girls over there."

"Like you would have a chance with Kiyoko-San or Yachi-San!" Nishinoya retorted

"That's up to them." Kosaku replied shrugging his shoulder stepping to Nishinoya

"Yeah well I'm pretty sure they'd say no." Said Hinata crossing his arms "Right Tanaka-san?"

"Definitely."

"We'll see on the court later." Ginjima said leaning in to butt heads with Tanaka

"We can see for ourselves right now." Tanaka said as shoved Ginjima

"You guys! What're you doing!" Daichi yelled as he rushed back

"What seems to be the problem here Akagi?" Inarizaki's captain Shinsuke Kita asked walking toward them in a calm tone