eighteen

The whole night, Jaehyuk was the one who was babysitting Jungwhan because Doyoung texted him that he go home early and something came up there, knowing the secretary was lying because he saw Yedam dragging the poor secretary towards his car a minute ago. "Why are you laughing?" Asahi asks seeing the young CEO laughing while reading something on his phone. "Nothing just someone send me some jokes so I couldn't contain laughing." They just watch Jungwhan take some food here and there, wondering if the younger is hungry. "I wonder if Jungwhan gonna has stomach ache later." He said, seeing that the middle schooler was gathering, or should we say testing everything on the table. "Let him be, he will stop if he was already satisfied." Mrs. Yoon commented and laugh at the younger's attics.

"Mom, are you going to adopt him?" Jaehyuk asks his mother, "No silly, I just want to take care of him knowing he grow up without his parents and only with his cousin." Mrs. Yoon did a background check on Jungwhan before meeting him, she was sad knowing that the child was an orphan and she was willing to adopt him anytime but his cousin wouldn't be allowed it.

The party ended, and the Yangs are busy thanking the guests. Jaehyuk grab the car keys from his pocket, good thing he ask Doyoung before the secretary got kidnapped by his cousin. "Sahi, can you show me your wrist? I just want to check something" He almost forgot about it, the battery percentage on the robot's wrist. The Treasure Studio told him once he remove the automatic on and off to recharge the robot, the battery percentage will appear on his wrist indicating the robot's life span.  Asahi immediately shows it, only ten percent has been used because Asahi didn't even move or roam around. "Let's go, Jungwhan must be tired now as I am. " He saw the middle schooler already sleeping at the back and he remembered that he still needs to go to work, Asahi nodded and entered the car then Jaehyuk.

He yawns as he starts the engine, even though he and Sanha divided the work he still has many things to do because some of their investors are not fond of his older brother. He could wish Jeonghan to wake up so that he doesn't need to suffer being the CEO of the company even though he's willing to give up the position to his brothers but could say no to his parents.

"You hadn't moved yet! Everyone was rooting for the youngest Yoon to be the next Ceo" Lady Oh angrily open the door, making it slam loudly. She couldn't believe the man was calmly sitting there drinking a glass of wine. "What about our deal?! I want my son to be the CEO but you didn't do anything!" The man laughs at her, seeing her being frustrated about what's going on. "Come on, let them taste a little bit of victory before we move. I'm they all gonna be miserable after that." He put the glass and then make a form like he was holding a gun, pointing it at the picture of the happy family, especially the man who was sitting in the center. "One day they are going to pay for what they did."

Asahi closes the lid and then checks the time, it's too early to wake them up, so he just sits on the couch waiting for the exact time. Jaehyuk let Jungwhan sleep in the guest room because the younger was too tired and Junkyu was still in Japan right now, thinking that he might burn the kitchen again.
Seeing the time, Asahi was about to wake up Jaehyuk first but he was surprised as the young CEO opened the door after doing his early morning routine. "Good morning," he greets with a smile, Asahi nod then greets him back. "Go wake up Jungwhan while I'll cook our breakfast." The young CEO said before going to the kitchen, the robot follow what he said then go to the guest room where the youngest of them was sleeping.

Jaehyuk starts to cook for breakfast, he keeps thinking if he could have a day off today and then have a simple date with Asahi but he can't leave work. He skip it last time and the investor is angry with him because they can't work with Sanha yesterday the sales department reported that their sales is getting lower but they managed to sell all the products more than usual, something is very odd that's why he wants to check every document before signing it. "Good Morning hyung~" Jungwhan suddenly appear while Asahi was tailing him, the young CEO smiled. "Morning, come on sit there." The youngest among them smiled back and sit.

Note: Hiya! I decided to change some plots that's why I forgot to update last week, everything is fine don't worry 💕💕💕