one

"It's not what you think," Jaehyuk exclaimed, yanking Junghwan away, who had been hiding his eyes because he hadn't expected to see the elder's lewdness. "Then what's that, Hyung? There's a naked man in your living room?" the young teenager innocently wondered aloud. Jaehyuk paused for a moment and decided to tell the younger everything. He was relieved that Junghwan had believed on him. "You mean he was a robot?" asked the young teen softly, and Jaehyuk nodded. "Wow! I assumed he was a real person," they both remark, looking at Asahi, who is clothed completely in the clothes he gave him and waiting for Jaehyuk to finish talking with his friend.

"Tell me, hyung, how did you get him?" Junghwan asked, as he was about to ask his brother to buy him a robot. "Well, technically, it wasn't me who ordered him; it was my mother," the younger muttered, "You're really lucky and Auntie loves you; now I'm getting jealous." Jaehyuk can't help but squeeze the young male's cheeks because he finds the younger cute. "I'll only have him for a month because he didn't make any mistakes, and by the way, why are you here?"

As Junghwan's eyes widened, he lost track of the reason he had walked into the more senior unit. He awkwardly scratched the back of his head and said, "Well, you see," Jaehyuk waited patiently for him to say it, but Junghwan gave him a playful smile and muttered, "I'm sorry hyung, I forgot it what is it. Jaehyuk simply sighed and walked away. "You seem so happy, master," he nearly exclaimed when Asahi appeared next to him when he arrived here. "Now you're shocked," Asahi muttered, not even noticing the robot's presence. "Don't scare me like that next time, and please stop calling me master, it's making me awkward," Jaehyuk said, as Asahi frowned, "Then what should I call you?"

"Jaehyuk or Jae"

Asahi's eyes blinked as he gathered new data from his owner. "Okay Jae," he muttered, then neither of them spoke again, making the atmosphere awkward, until Jae suddenly remembered that it was still his free time and Asahi didn't have clothes that were the same size as him. He had an idea, so he grabbed the robot by the hand and said, "Let's go shopping; I'll ask mom about the money since she ordered you."

He persuaded his mother to give him money, and Jaehyuk allowed Asahi to borrow his clothes; they are going to the mall tomorrow. "Here, put this on; I'm sure they've taught you how to dress appropriately. Is it okay if I ask if you can shower or touch water? " Asahi smiled and nodded, "Yes, I can live a normal life, including eating and sleeping, but my system tells me to shut down at ten in the evening and wake up at seven in the morning." Jaehyuk glances at the clock; it's almost 7 pm; he forgot to make dinner; perhaps he can order takeout. It's a good thing Asahi isn't fussy. "While I order the dinner, take a shower." The robot obeyed his command and entered the restroom, where he gazed at his living room's shambles. The lid of the capsule had opened, the pieces of the box and ribbons were scattered over the living room. There's more work to be done.

He chose to put the capsule inside his room after cleaning the food that had already arrived because, according to the manual, the robot recharges between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. and the capsule will be the charger. "Asahi, are you finished with your shower?" Asahi emerges from the restroom; his clothes are too big for him, which Jaehyuk notices. "I'm done, and I'm trying to dry my hair." He showed Jaehyuk the hairdryer, but he forgot to put it back in the cabinet after he used it. He rushed everything because he didn't want his pals to enter his unit and find out about the robot if he woke up early. "Leave that in the sink, and come on, sit down and eat, because the handbook warns that if you're hungry, you'll have a short circuit." He smiles as he watches Asahi carry out his instructions.