Prologue

Jaehyuk awoke from his sleep when the doorbell rang; he stayed up all night going over all of the notes given to him by his father. Since his older brother was still in a coma following the tragic accident that occurred to him last month, he was chosen by his father to be the acting CEO. However, his father's so-called mistress was against it because she believed her son would be a better one than Jae because Sanha was studying business while the latter was still a law student. As a result, the old man decided to make them both acting CEOs to see who has the potential, but it appears the board was more in favor of him than Sanha. 

When his doorbell rings once more, he rubs his eyes and scratches his head before getting up and donning a shirt because Jaehyuk enjoys sleeping without one. As he moved towards the downstairs, he shouted, "Wait a minute!" He assumed that his neighbor would complain about the noises last light; however, Jae admits that he enjoys playing music while studying. He rushes to the door as it rings once more; if it had been his mother or friends, they would have entered his condo unit without having to ring the bell because they knew the passcode.

He annoyably opened the door, revealing a smiling man in corporate uniform, "Hi sir! good morning!" he greeted, Jaehyuk looked at him blankly, thinking this was important and destroying his morning. "What do you want?" the latter asked dispassionately, but the man continued to smile and speak. "Are you Mr. Yoon Jaehyuk?" he simply nodded in response to the man's question. "Great! I'm Kim Jinhwan from TRS Corp, Your mom ordered something for you. Here just sign and we're done," he said as he handed him a white folder. Jaehyuk looked at it suspiciously but still signed the paper, remembering that his mom texted him last night about something she ordered.

Jinhwan immediately accepted the folder back and waved his hands, at which point two unknown people appeared, the latter having missed the large box behind him. "Sir, would you please move a little bit so we can bring the box inside?" Jae quickly did it, they bought the box inside then he was following them, the two other people left first, while Jinhwan stayed behind, "Sir, this is your manual, please read everything carefully." he said before leaving.

Jaehyuk was left alone; he scanned the large box in front of him, then the manual he was holding; his mother must have ordered something resembling a robot. He took a deep breath before grabbing some scissors and cutting the tapes on the box. When he was finished, he slowly removed the front part. He was taken aback when he saw what was inside the box: a refrigerator capsule with a transparent lid through which he could see the inside, as well as a sleeping naked man. His mother must have been drunk when she ordered it. Jae dialed his mother's phone number and called her, "Hi baby, have you received it?" the first thing she asked when she answered "Mom, what is this?"

"Well, you see as your mother, I don't want you to be lonely, so I ordered the newly model robot from TRS corp, I know you'll like it because it's your type, right?" the lady explained. He just sighed, well, his mother is aware of his sexuality and still loves him despite knowing that Jaehyuk will not provide her with an heir someday. "Fine, I'll try it, but if he gets an error, I'm bringing this thing back in that corp," he said as he hung up the phone, his gaze returning to the sleeping robot. How is he going to wake him up now? Jae recalls the manual he was carrying.

"Look for an invisible button on his neck and click it," he muttered, but before he could close the book, his vision caught something that was highlighted, "Do not disclose to the public that he or she was a robot or else the government will destroy them." he frowned as he read it, the TRS Corp was an illegal company, but how did they work without being caught, especially when delivering the large boxes? Jaehyuk simply shook his head, as if it weren't his problem to think about. He dropped the manual guide then opened the capsule's lid, "All I have to do is turn it on." he said quietly before slowly lifting his hands up to reach the robot's neck. Jae expected to feel a smooth surface similar to that of a tin can but was surprised when he touched the robot, it soft like human skin, they really made it realistic.

When Jaehyuk felt the button, he quickly pressed it, and he was startled when the robot's eyes opened then lightened up before blinking, and the robot smiled at him, "Hi, my name is Robot Model Number 7," a soft human-like voice suddenly came out of the robot's mouth. It astounded Jaehyuk. "Wow!" he exclaimed, "Are you my master?" the robot inquired, and he nodded unconsciously. "Since you are my master, could you please name me?" the robot asked, raising his hand to reveal a holographic keyboard.
on it.

Jae considered a possible name for him, scanning the robot's face, his cat-eye, a high bridge nose, heart-shaped lips, and finally his skin is white as snow, he didn't look down as he remembered the robot was still naked, he smiled, and an idea suddenly came to him.

"I'm going to name you, Asahi. Is that okay with you?" he asked the robot, who smiled and nodded his head. Jaehyuk typed the name, and the robot's system accepted it as long as he scanned his master profile. Asahi will serve better," Asahi grumbled, and Jaehyuk smiled and gently patted the robot's head. "Now let's get you dressed," he removed cables from the robot's body and made him sit on the couch before closing the capsule. Before returning to his room to get some small clothes for him, Jaehyuk stopped by the kitchen to wash his face to see if he was dreaming, but he could still see Asahi who was sitting on his sofa, so he had no choice but to do what he had to do.

He went upstairs to get some clothes that were smaller than him, then returned downstairs to give them to Asahi, "Here wea-" his words were cut short when the door suddenly opened, revealing his friend, "Hyung did y- Oh my god!"