twenty-five

Park Jihoon sighed as he read the brown envelope has Byunggon gave to him after that sudden meeting. This is definitely a human trafficking case and they could have let the government to handle it but knowing how greedy politicians is, the young adult wasn't surprise if some of them involve in this, he felt arms snaked on his waist, his lover was hugging him.  "Don't stress yourself over,"  Hyunsuk muttered snuggling into the younger, the  brunette felt secure and comfortable.

Jihoon unconsciously smiled, he was lucky enough to have a man like him. "Let's meet your cousin tomorrow and explain him everything so that we can start our plan." Hyunsuk slowly closing his eyes until darkness taken him over, Jihoon heard a small breaths of his lover and chuckles a bit, "sleep well, " muttered then kissing his temples,

"Jae, wake up your going to be late." Asahi tired to squeeze the latter's nose attempting him to wake up,the young ceo just slap his hands away then return to sleep. "Come on, Jungwhan has to go to school." Who would he be kidding it's clearly Saturday and the young teen doesn't have class today except for answering his assignment and chatting Inhong, Asahi took a deep breath to control his anger, "Doyoung called," which is true that's why he was awake my a sudden call and Jaehyuk sleep too deep didn't hear it and still the young ceo don't have a guts to awake up now on his last resort. "You won't get any morning kisses anymore if you don't wake up"

He was about to leave, embarrassing maybe how would he thought the young ceo like his kisses which he secretly do if the latter was asleep and also in morning when he tried to wake him up. Asahi can't resist his cuteness while sleeping and maybe it's added up to his system, he felt a strong hand pulled him  ending up on the bed and Jaehyuk smirking in top of him. "I heard kisses, I can't go on a day without it," the young ceo said, Asahi deadpanned "Shut up, get off I'm going to check Jungwhan. " he tried to push Jaehyuk just to run and hide from him but it's seem the young ceo is to strong, Jaehyuk shake his head, "Nah I won't, now that I'm awake give me my morning kiss. " Now he sounds so childish, Asahi rolled his eyes, "there's no way I would give you a kiss." Jaehyuk pouted, he knows the robot is too shy to show his affection, he leaned close making one inch distance of their face, Asahi breath unevenly as the young ceo slowly took a move. "If you don't then-"

Suddenly the door open, revealing Jungwhan eating a fried chicken, "Asahi hyun-oh? I guess your eating a breakfast now," the baby slammed the door escaping from that sight poor his innocent eyes, the adults is still in that position and after a few seconds to digest everything, Asahi push the young ceo to chase Jungwhan and explained him what happened. Jaehyuk can't help but to laugh while laying on his bed. "Ah what a great start of the day." He get up to do his morning routine before going to the kitchen, he greet the highschool student who happily swinging his feet while eating, he can feel Asahi was glaring at him. They look like a family, of course the silent blonde male would be the mother, Asahi put his breakfast in front of him, he guess the latter was the the one who cook this mumbling thank you before eating it. They all eat in silence suddenly Jungwhan phone rings, both of the adults eyed him like a parents caught their child doing something so ignore the stares then check who was calling him. "It's my friend, he just text me last night to hangout he maybe waiting in our meeting place. " Jaehyuk raised an eyebrow, "a friend? It's Inhong right?" He remembered that the highschool student mentioned that name, Jungwhan blush a bit but immediately look away while shaking his head. "No it's another one," he get up to put his plate on the sink, "I need to go to"  they just notice that the teen was already dress up and ready to go. "Goodbye see you both later."

"He was lying," Asahi muttered as the highschool student disappear, the sometimes forgot that the robot can scanned people's emotions " I know,"

Jaehyuk massage his head, another headache is approaching after a series of meeting, the board of directors are demanding everything and pressuring the young ceo to take the place instead of being an acting ceo, he was also drown on checking and signing some documents, "Sir, " Doyoung knocks on the door, the young ceo muttered a small come in, " the sales department send this," placing the brown folder on the table, "I have check it before giving it to you but I think you should double check it again," Jaehyuk grab the folder, "something wrong?" He ask opening the file.

"I thought the sales has been increased this month but why they are keep decreasing?" He tried to read the said file, "have you confirm it to the department?" The secretary nodded, "They denied what written in the file and even showed me the original to see it again but still the rates hasn't increase. "  This situation adds up to his stress, Jaehyuk badly wants to rest but he has a work this is his consequence for accepting the job in the first place. "Arrange a meeting for the sale department I want to know that truth and find out where this file came from." Doyoung bow before leaving, Jaehyuk leaned himself on his swivel chair to relax just a minute, he was so stress and Asahi was not here to comfort him, the robot was in his apartment to lazy to get out of the house so he leave him alone.
Later on he received a call from the lobby, "Good afternoon Mr. Yoon, your cousin was here he said he want to visit you but he doesn't have some appointments so I didn't let him in." The receptionist said, he sighed. "Who?"

He hear her ask the name, "Park Jihoon."

"Let him in," he command, atleast it's not Park Jeongwoo tho they might have a fight here. After a few minutes Jihoon arrived while Hyunsuk was tailing behind him, "Good to see you Jae, how's life as an ceo, I heard Sanha was here should I check him later." Jihoon greet him, he forgot that he was same age as his second older brother, "it's a very stressful Hyung, here have a sit." He pointed the vacant chairs in front. "Hi Hyunsuk Hyung." The older gave him a warmed smile, "Good thing you visit me today maybe I could breaking from losing my mind here," he laugh on his own joke scratching the back of his head, "Yeah about this...." Jihoon eyed his lover asking for permission, "You need to know something."

The young ceo let himself falling into the couch, he was so exhausted on everything happened within the day especially Jihoon told him a secret that added to his stress, "Is everything alright?" Asahi ask sitting on the couch and gently lifting Jaehyuk to his lap so that he can massage it to lessen his headache, "a little bit, the board wants Sanha out of the company and that sale are decreasing which we don't know why is this happening and we starting to investigate it. We can't let everyone knows the sales decrease situation, the company's reputation will be tainted even the boards won't trust me to handle the company." He decide not to tell what Jihoon told him prior, Asahi humming some tune to calm down Jaehyuk which is successful a bit, "Where is Jungwhan?" The young ceo ask as he notice the youngest wasn't here, "already sleeping, you know minors can't stay up after 10pm, "

"And you why are you still awake?" He ask smiling at the robot, "Waiting for you obviously," Asahi bluntly said making Jaehyuk heart skip a beat, the young ceo can't help but to get flustered, "What would I do without you, Asahi-kun?" Jaehyuk sarcastically said trying to hide his shyness away, "Maybe you die earlier," he push the other gently away from his lap, Jaehyuk groaned as the other get up. "stop whining let's eat then sleep," the young ceo sigh then stand up to follow him, he leaned himself on the kitchen doorway and watch Asahi to heat the food he cook, Jaehyuk let out another sigh again because he felt sorry for him, he want to tell Asahi the truth but Jihoon told him that the studio might install some surveillance cameras on him. "Asahi," the said male hummed as a response, " I like you."

"What is this?" The unknown male as Jipyeong as he throw a folder in front of him, "to tame the Yoon siblings." The male laughed, "are you stupid really Jipyeong, can we both tame them with this." Showing a picture of Asahi who were standing beside Jaehyuk, " that male is living with him while Sanha seem to like him. " Jipyeong explained.

Although the blonde male is familiar to him, "what's his name?"
Jipyeong shrugged, "I don't know maybe just random person Jaehyuk meet in the bar." The unknown male facepalmed, "what a stupid, you know your nephew never go on the bar. So what's the plan?" They glance one last time on Asahi's picture, "we need to get him."