twenty three

Hyunsuk was hesitated to knock on the door, it's been awhile seen they saw each because he was busy he know how his lover is going to be upset if he knew Hyunsuk just visit him to ask some favor especially it's from Byunggon, he knows how Jihoon would be jealous that his helping his past lover. "If your going to stay there, I won't be really open the door." He startled by a voice, Jihoon was behind him holding a bags of groceries he buy earlier. "What are you doing here? You know my passcode you can enter anytime you want." Hyunsuk mentally slap himself of forgetting it, the taller male put down the bags then type his passcode, "Here let's have a lunch or should I say breakfast for you because knowing you always skip it." He gently pat the head of the smaller male.

Making Hyunsuk more nervous, they both entered the unit. Jihoon remove him shoes and replace it with house slippers, he immediately place the bags on the kitchen counter then removing one by one while Hyunsuk still on the door. "what would you like to eat?" He ask his boyfriend, Hyunsuk stay in silent still completing what he should say. "What's the matter? You been busy for a month because you said the studio bus releasing a new model, so I didn't bother you nor nagging but now your here you just stand there and say nothing." The other male felt guilty as the way he acts right, Hyunsuk lowered his head he couldn't face the taller male. "If there's something bothering you can free to tell me. " Jihoon said causing to the smaller male to look at him.

"You won't get angry?" He whispered enough to heard by his boyfriend, the said male smile. "I promise I won't."
"Even though it's related to Byunggon?" He ask again, Jihoon face darkened as he heard the name came from the smaller mouth. "Hey you promise you won't get angry!" Hyunsuk pouted.

For the nth time, Jaehyuk release a tired sigh. After the lunch they return back to the company then Doyoung keep bringing him some documents to read and to be signed, he was already to his tenth paper to read. He let Asahi to stay with his secretary for a while because they are going to fetch Junghwan on his school later, Junkyu was on another work again outside the country and he left the teen under his care sometimes he felt the older was torturing him by making him as a babysitter. Putting the papers aside then drink a banana milk, it's really making him less stress. "Your already adult but you still drinking milk?" Jaehyuk eyes widened as he heard that voice, there is a old man standing at the doorway. "How's my favorite nephew?" The man smiled at him, the young ceo stand up and run like a child towards his uncle. "It's been a while, I miss you uncle." Jaehyuk said as he hug the old man.

"I see nothing is changed." The man said after letting go from the hug. "And yes your still my favorite." It's been 5 years since that last time they saw each other, his uncle was a actor and he knows that the old man was busy because of some projects same as him that why they have no time to meet each other. "I've heard Sanha is here, I should visit him later." He's name is Han Jipyeong, his mother adoptive brother but she still treat him as a real family. "What bring you here uncle?" Jaehyuk asked leading the man to sit on the vacant chair, "I just miss you, it is wrong?? And since my schedule is free I decide to visit, how are you these days was your father giving hard times?" The old man ask, patting his nephew's head. "No, dad give me some advice. At first I'm struggling how to run the company but now I handle it quickly, now my work got less because Sanha Hyung is here to help." They both talk about the company and his uncle, they didn't notice the time. Doyoung knocks on the door to get their attention, "Mr. Yoon, sorry for interrupting but Junghwan is already here." Jaehyuk forgot about it, the high schooler wave his hand behind the secretary, mouthing Asahi was with him. The young ceo felt sorry about forgetting the latter, Jipyeong cough to get his attention, "I guess it's time to visit Sanha, he might upset that I won't show up." He smile, Jaehyuk nod as a response, "we'll see you when I see you uncle, take care on your way."

The old man take his leave but before that he stop infront of Asahi, checking the silent male while a smirk slowly forming on his lips, Asahi eyes squint as he scan the unfamiliar man ahead him, maybe it's just his instinct that he felt this old man was dangerous. "Goodbye, Jaehyuk. " Han Jipyeong wave his hands before walking towards the another room. "Oh I thought your going to stay there until your day off is over." He laughed, "Sanha, don't get upset. You know you're still my favorite among them." Jipyeong casually sit on the chair slamming his body on it's soft surface. "How's your so called family going? Did they suspect you my dear?" He smirk eyeing the portrait behind Sanha, he really despites them smiling like nothing happened. " They're fine, Jeonghan Hyung is giving a sign of waking up and Jaehyuk still has everyone's trust." Sanha checking every documents in front of him. "Don't worry about the oldest I let someone handle it, just focus on Jaehyuk and oh I just saw the person you been told to me lately. I guess you both have a good taste seeing his features. Where did your brother get him." Sanha shrugged his shoulder, "maybe he just appear out of nowhere and by the way stop brainwashing my mother. She keep pressuring me it's too annoying."

Jipyeong let out a laugh, "She is so easy to manipulate but I didn't know that she was eager to break his family as soon as possible." A phone ring got their attention, "Too sad I couldn't have enough time to talk to you duty calls," the old man wave his phone, he still have a work as an actor. "See you later Sanha, be a good son to them." Then leave, Sanha glared at the door wear the double face man exited.