thirteen

Jaehyuk locks his gaze on the robot in front of him, which is silently eating. They're now at a well-known restaurant that was a favorite of the young CEOs, and he knew the owner's son from their high school days. "What? Put down your gaze. I previously stated that I was joking." Asahi kept chowing down. With a sigh, Jaehyuk let out a sigh. "All right, I'll take your word for it." He shifted his gaze away from Asahi. Even though he had taken a day off today, he sighed again, knowing that he would be back at work the next day and that the party would be in the evening. "What's the matter?" says the narrator. Asahi inquired, jolting Jaehyuk awake from his reverie. "You continue to sigh. Perhaps we should wrap this up and head home." Although Asahi didn't show it, he was concerned about Jaehyuk. It is not easy to be a CEO. He's always noticing when the other isn't getting enough sleep.

"Don't be concerned; I'm fine." Jaehyuk gave a warm smile. "I was just considering some office work." He truly is. Asahi had finished his meal "It's best if you go home now so you can get some rest. We've already purchased everything you require." Jaehyuk couldn't help but agree with him. He was completely exhausted.

"Seunghun hyung!" exclaims the narrator. The programmers' team was startled when Yeongue burst through the doors. "Yah! Why are you yelling so loudly?" Mahiro smacked his head on the table. Yeongue groaned as he felt the impact, but he chose to ignore it and dashed over to the eldest, who was quietly programming some code for the intel chip in preparation for a new model release. "Hyung, Yunseo, got himself into a pickle."   Seunghun had to put down his keyboard to look at the young programmer. "What did he do?" he inquired calmly. Yeongue bursts into tears. "The head overheard him discussing the rumors and contacted Midam, who was fired the day before because of it. His contract could be terminated." Seunghun let out a sigh. He warned them not to gossip or spread rumors, but some of them refused to listen."Let Byunggon hyung handle it," he said, addressing the eldest member of the other team, who had designed the entire robot structure. Hyunsuk sat quietly and listened to them. He knew the truth, but he needed proof to back it up.

Jaehyuk groaned as he lay down on the bed, they already have ordered their dinner so he won't cook that's what Asahi suggested. Now he can arrest and get ready for tomorrow as if he really can rest cause Doyoung messaged him about an urgent meeting in the morning. He doesn't know what's the reason even his father didn't know but his second older brother announces it, maybe it was Lady Oh's idea again. The snake wants some attention. "Jaehyuk," Asahi gently knocks on the door to get the young CEO's attention. "I'm done, you can take a shower now. I'm going to prepare the dinner." Jaehyuk lifts his left hand and gives an okay sign to Asahi for a response, as the robot leaves Jaehyuk gets up and is ready for taking a bath.

Meanwhile, Asahi starts to put two plates on the table. He was humming the song Jungwhan recommended the other day, and the got hooked up on the meaning of the song. He was about to get the glasses when the sound of the doorbell interrupted him, 'Jaehyuk never told me that we gonna have some visitors' he thought. He was about to ignore it but it ring again, so he decided to see who it is.