twelve

Jaehyuk had been laying on the floor for three hours. He was bored, and it was already 12:30 p.m. He desperately wanted to sleep, but he felt compelled to act. "Are you planning on staying here all day?" Asahi drew his arms across his chest. Right now, the robot was calm and ready for another Jaehyuk flirty attack. The young CEO gave him a playful smile as he looked at him. This is where his flirtatious side manifested itself. "If you say something disgusting again, I'll lock you up in your room and keep you here forever." He threatened to make Jaehyuk pucker his lips. "I remained silent! I simply want to ask you out."

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"So you want a date?"

"No! I don't"

"Yes, you are!"

"I don't!"

"Yes, you are!"

"Stop it already, Jaehyuk, or I'll throw away all your ramen packs and banana milk." As soon as he heard Asahi's threat, the young CEO shut his mouth. "I'm still going to ask you to go out with me because I need some clothes for the party tomorrow. So, are you interested?" In response, Asahi hummed. The young CEO nodded silently and stood up. "Change your clothes because we're leaving in a minute."

The Treasure Studio is the sole manufacturer and seller of high-tech human-like robots. Every year, they release some prototypes as well as upgrades to existing models. Choi Hyunsuk, a robotic engineering graduate, was fortunate to be hired by this company. "Have you heard the gossip coming out of the management office?" Seokhwa said after setting his tray on the table. "It's just a rumor, can't be true sometimes," Yoonbin took out his bento box. It's been a week since this rumor spread throughout the company. The people who spread the false information were either eliminated or fired by higher-ups. "However, one of our seniors who was fired yesterday said it was true, but today he said it was just fake news made by our rival company to destroy the TS," Hyunsuk explained. "I'm not sure, but something seems off about everything that's going on." Inhong concurred. He also suspected that the higher-ups were concealing something. "If this is correct, then all of the robots we built are real humans with a tech chip in their neck." Yunseo, but Seunghun quickly put his hand over the programmer's mouth to silence him. "Sssh, the higher-ups are going to hear you; this could be your last day!"

"Let us now eat properly. Nobody is going to bring up those rumors again." Then everyone agreed, according to Byunggon.

"I'm going to buy this," Jaehyuk said as he handed the salesman a stack of suits. They were back at the mall, but this time they were in a different store than the last time they visited. "Asahi," he said to the robot who was sitting quietly in the corner. "Let's get started. I'll pay for the clothes myself." He took Asahi's hand in his. Everyone had been staring at them since they arrived, especially Asahi. That's because the robot remained silent in the corner. Some of the salesmen or even ladies tried to approach the robot while he was choosing suits, but he ignored them all, making Jaehyuk silently smile. When they got to the cashier, the young CEO paid with his credit card. "Um... May I ask what your name is?" The cashier was flirting with him, but Jaehyuk smiled and pointed to Asahi, who was standing beside him and staring at the cashier. "Are you finished? Can you do it faster because I'm hungry right now? Also, don't flirt with what's mine!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.