twenty six

Asahi clean up the mess on the living room, Jungwhan was back to their unit as Junkyu return from his business trip this morning, he was suppose to be with Jaehyuk but he refuse to go because he got lazy and the young ceo let him. "I'll be back before dinner. That's what Jaehyuk said before leaving and he added that they have a guest. He sigh after done cleaning and let himself fall into the couch for a little rest but he suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"So your plan is to remove the chip? But they said it's was the life line of the robot." Jihoon and Hyunsuk visited him again and this time with Byunggon which Jaehyuk never meet before but he knows his cousin and this guy have a bad blood. "It's not, they were humans before the studio inserted the chip and we need to remove it to gain back their humanity maybe there are some side effects but I can assure you that he won't forget you." The oldest amount them explained the process but still the young ceo can't risk someone's life to this mission. "Jae I know your hesitated for doing this but it for Asahi do you think he can't stay being like that forever?" Jihoon ask making Jaehyuk froze, "he needs to be save from this, his family are looking for him and he has a life." His cousin added.

"We know you can't let him go that fast but Jae, Asahi is a human he needs to return." He can't, he really can't because he loves Asahi and he was afraid if the latter leave him when his memory return and he return back as a human, "I'm sure Asahi will understand you." Hyunsuk added, "that's why we need to remove his chip before the studio know, we need to move first then release the Pandora's box to destroy the studio." Placing the USB on the table, it's contains everything from the studio and they only need a evidence to make it stronger and this is why they need the chips on Asahi. "I found something related to him, his uncle was one of the co owner of the studio, we have to be careful and protect also Asahi. I heard they are the one behind his sudden disappearance." Byunggon took a sip on his cold coffee then continue scanning on some file they have, "We can also help him to go back in Japan if that's what he want," after hearing that Jaehyuk breath hitches, they notice the tension with youngest but they proceed to plan out everything. "So that's the end and you both need to go back in the studio." Jihoon eyed the two oldest who forgot that they have a work.

"Only Hyunsuk, I ask them to let me have a break for to day and I want to cuddle with Seunghun, so I'll go first" Byunggon said closing his laptop, the green hair male felt betrayed. "Unfair! Why only you, " he whined. Hyunsuk wants to have a break for work also just to be with his boyfriend. "Sorry midget you already use you excuse last time and I convince them to let me borrow you this morning so spend your time with Jihoon and returned back to work later." The taller male explained, Jaehyuk just watching them interact with each other, he is been quite through out the meeting. "Jae," his cousin called him. "I know you can't let him go easily but Asahi has a life too and his parents are waiting for him, wele can only pray that he is safe through the process and maybe you should learn how to move on." Jihoon patted his head then leave with the two who still arguing.

"That's why are relationship didn't last long!" He heard Hyunsuk shouted, he laughs now he knows why Jihoon don't like the other male.

Doyoung place the documents in front of him, "the sales keep decreasing and we check the company stock (ps. I don't know anything about companies sales or their way of business let's just assume this is true.) There are some money releases sign under your name." The secretary explained, they been investigating some companies issues since the sales decrease problem. "If this is continue the board will have a meeting with you." Another stress for Jaehyuk, his been taking about the Treasure Studio Human trafficking and how to save Asahi, now the company and the board is pressuring him. "Did father know this?" Doyoung nod his head, "he insists to continue to find the culprit, he was sure it's not you and Sanha is part of the list of being suspected."

The young ceo sighed, "let me check it later, for now I need to go home." He felt something bad happened and maybe Asahi was involved because the latter didn't even a for the third time. "Can you contact Jungwhan for me?" The secretary nod then leave, after a few minutes the call transfered into the his phone, "Hello Hyung?" He can hear sa music playing on the background, "Where are you?" He ask. "I'm at the dance studio, Inhong invite me to practice for our performance on University Week,. Do you need something?"

"Nothing I thought you were still at the apartment. See you later bye." He end the call without waiting for the younger to reply, Jaehyuk can stay calm here in his office, he really needs to see Asahi.

"It's your nephew right, " the Korean as his Japanese friend, the other man just nods to confirm, he laughs "I guess it's hitting a two birds with one stone,"

"Why Sanha involved with this?" Lady Oh suddenly barge in after hearing the plan,"your son is getting soft to that family, we have to tame him." Some men entered the room while carrying sa person on their hands, "Now we have to start the plan."

A/n: one last chapter 😭 maybe