ten

As the conference came to a close, Jaehyuk groaned. As expected, some of the directors and investors were opposed to his father's plan, but they were able to resolve the issue, so his second older brother will take over the vice-president position starting today. He's exhausted although he didn't work very hard, and the investors are urging him to become the permanent CEO. "Jaehyuk-sshi." When Mr. Yang greeted him, he kept his composure and smiled warmly at one of their company's investors. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Yang. I assumed you left earlier with the other directors."

Mr. Yang chuckled "Even when you're not making a joke, you're rather amusing. Do you have time tomorrow night, by the way? My son's birthday is today. I'd like to extend an invitation to you and your family. Don't worry; you're welcome to bring your friend and secretary along again." Jaehyuk received an invitation card from him. Mr. Yang's son was someone he knew. The last time they had a meeting together, he brought him. Yulhee and Doyoung knew him from middle school, where they were classmates. "I'll make certain my father is aware of this." The card was accepted by him.

"No, you are not required to do so. I've already notified him, and I'm confident he'll accompany you and your mother, Sanha." Mr. Yang gave a kind smile. "Yulhee is eager to meet you. Perhaps the two of you could spend some time together." 'That girl again, she thinks I have time to talk?' Jaehyuk mentally rolled his eyes. He pondered. "Sure, Mr. Yang, I'll do it." He gave a big grin. Before leaving the meeting room, Mr. Yang thanked him yet more. To see if Junkyu has texted him, Jaehyuk checks his phone. He's frightened of being scolded by the elder man if he calls again. Junkyu is more annoying than Jihoon and Jungwhan. "Do I have any appointments scheduled today?" He asked Doyoung to fix his glass before glancing at his planner, as he was engaged in examining files on his table. "Just a 4 p.m. appointment with Mr. Chwe." Jaehyuk thanked him and continued on his way to his workplace. His father greeted him and shared a cup of tea with Sanha. "Oh, you're here," his father said with a smile as he set the teacup down. He was ignored by his brother.

"I'll be here, Dad, because this is my office. Where did you get that tea?" While their father sat in the center, Jaehyuk sat on the opposite side of his brother's chair. "I miss this room, so I requested that your other secretary make some tea for us. Do you want to drink it? I'll contact him." Jaehyuk made a shaky motion with his head. "I'm not a fan of tea, Dad." Sanha is just sitting there silently watching them converse. He had no idea how he was going to fit into the conversation.

"By the way, it's lunchtime, shouldn't we?" a knock interrupted them. Doyoung is standing close to the front door. Junghwan is standing next to him, smiling and waving. Jaehyuk smiled as he noticed the robot that had been occupying his thoughts since the morning, hiding behind Jungwhan. "Please excuse my interruption, but Jaehyuk hyung has a special visitor,"  Doyoung stated that he made a way for them to enter and then leave the room. "Hyung! Your company is enormous!!!" Jungwhan dashed towards the Yoon's. It was his first day at the firm. He had earlier asked Asahi if they could deliver lunch to Jaehyuk. "Jungwhanie, slow down." The younger sat beside him, ignoring Jaehyuk "Oh, Hyung! Did you know Asahi Hyung is a talented artist? I requested that he draw Junkyu Hyung. He's fantastic! We prepare food! We brought you some lun-oops, please accept our apologies "Jungwhan abruptly ceased speaking when he realized the gravity of the situation. Mr. Yoon found him amusing. He had no idea his son had such a close friend as Jungwhan. He grinned broadly, recalling how his oldest son, Jeonghan, used to be like that. "It's fine, darling," says the narrator. Someone was still standing near the door, "Asahi," he noticed. "I miss you," Jaehyuk said as he stood up and walked towards him. He poured and hugged the robot at the same time. Except for Jungwhan, who grabbed a donut from the table, no one was startled. "Yah! Stop!" Asahi was trying to break free from Jaehyuk's embrace. "I only lost this morning, and now you miss me so much." He scanned the CEO's emotions. He stopped resisting when he realized how stressed the latter was. "No one woke me up this morning and threatened to throw away all of my banana milk, even kicking me because I was lazy. That's why I miss you." Mr. Yoon and Sanha couldn't believe Jaehyuk was complaining to someone. "Yeah, let go now you have to eat." Jaehyuk shook his head as Asahi became Asahi once more. "No way! I'm not going!" He sounded like a baby.

Mr. Yoon chuckled. This was something he wanted to videotape and give to his wife. She would be envious if she saw this because her youngest son has found someone to take her place. "Jaehyuk," Asahi said, but Jaehyuk refused to release go, so he had no choice but to converse while Jaehyuk clung to him. "Jungwhan, go ahead and eat without us!" The aforementioned adolescent boy smiled and lifted another doughnut to his lips.

Mr. Yoon ordered more food after lunch because the food Asahi and Jungwhan had brought was insufficient for them. Sanha was still silent, but his gaze was drawn to Asahi, who was lecturing Jungwhan from alongside Jaehyuk. "You're the one I picked out of Treasure Studio. That's why you appear to be a familiar face." They're still in the office, chatting about various topics, especially Jungwhan. "Thank you so much for looking after our Jaehyuk. You might contact me to chastise him if he is stubborn." Asahi smiled and nodded.

"Dad! I'm not stubborn. " Jaehyuk whines. 

"Hyung, can I walk around the building?" the older Yoon laughs again. Jungwhan abruptly inquired. "Permit me to accompany you." Mr. Yoon offered, and the younger smiled as he stood up. "Thank you very much! Uncle." He let Jungwhan address him as uncle, "Are you all right here, Sanha?" He inquires about his second son, who has been deafeningly quiet since Jaehyuk's arrival. "I'm perfectly fine. Dad, I'll be in my office later. Maybe they'll get around to cleaning it." After that, Jaehyuk led Jungwhan and his father out of the office, saying he was going to talk to Doyoung about the meeting later if he could bring his second older brother, leaving Asahi and Sanha staring at the robot. "Would you like something?" Sanha was taken aback when Asahi asked. "Nothing, I just can't get over how beautiful you are." He mumbled the last part, but Asahi could hear it and chose to disregard it."I had to leave, by the way. It was a pleasure to meet you." Sanha got to her feet and walked towards the door. Asahi nodded as he walked away.