thirty two

Byunggon angrily hit the table; he didn't expect what happened. He understood the two younger men because the lives of their loved ones depended on this operation. I wish they had at least been informed of what was going to be done before deciding to get into trouble because they might be the ones to be harmed. "You're really crazy, Jaehyuk," he whispered. Seunghun tried to calm him down. "So what's the plan?" Keita asked, and they looked at him. "Tell Jinyoung to go back inside, then tell the others to come back here with Asahi and Youngbin." Everyone started the plan again while he was thinking about Plan B in case something happened.

While the tension inside did not subside, Jaehyuk was forced to sit down on an old couch while Woong was holding him down and Yeongue was being held as a hostage on the other end. Jipyeong also sat on the other side, and his bodyguards stood behind him. He lit up a cigarette. "What do you want from us?" Jaehyuk suddenly asked, trying to look calm in this situation. He still needs to save his Asahi. The older man leaned forward, giving eye contact to the younger male. "I only have one request," Jipyeong said, calling one of his guards to hand him the envelope. "This was supposed to be later, but you're the one who came here."

The older man took the paper out of the envelope and placed it on the table. "This is a contract where you're going to transfer the company under my name; just one sign and you'll be able to be free from here and your friend." Jaehyuk smirks hearing those, knowing his uncle knows that they can't just get out of here. "But I'm just an acting CEO along with Sanha; even if I sign it, the final decision is not mine because Dad was still the owner aside from me and my brothers," he said. The older man clenched his fist after hearing that. All he thought was that Jaehyuk was the easiest way for him to get the company, knowing his brother loves his youngest son. He thought, after all, the most beloved son is here so he can use it as bait to lure his brother.

"I don't care about that; you already gave me a chance to think another way." Jipyeong grabs his phone; he was about to dial his brother's phone number, but the door suddenly opens, revealing Sanha, who was catching his breath. "Hyung," Jaehyuk whispered, seeing his other older brother, Yoon Sanha, try to stand properly. "Well, look who's here; did your mother send you here?" Jipyeong suddenly said, and Jaehyuk couldn't believe that his brother's mother was complicit in this. "No, but I'm here to tell you that you will not succeed in what you want," Sanha answered, and then suddenly everything turned black.

"What the hell?! Don't let them escape." Jaehyuk heard his uncle's shout; he couldn't see his surroundings, and he felt someone pull him even before the bullets rained down. "Let's go," a familiar voice he heard. They ran towards the door until they got out. "Wait for Yeongue," he said, about to let go to go back inside. "He was already with me," Sanha muttered as he appeared behind and held Yeongue's hand. Although it was a bit dark, he could see the two. Jae was about to speak, but his brother preceded him. "I know that you want to ask many things, but I'll explain everything later when we get out of here."

They stopped running when they saw the main entrance. "The police are waiting outside; go first," Jinyoung said, but Jaehyuk and Yeongue refused. "We won't leave unless Asahi and Yongbin are saved," Jinyoung sighed. "He was already safe, and they were already outside a while ago; if you had patiently waited outside, then this might not have happened." Jaehyuk glared at him and was about to land a punch, but Sanha stopped them from fighting. "Continue this fight outside, and we have to leave." Yeongue was the first one to go out, and they were about to follow when suddenly someone fired a gun.

"Does he think you'll make it out alive?" Woong said as he pointed a gun at the three, and Jinyoung also lifted his gun and pointed it towards the enemy. "If I were you, put down your gun and be surrounded by the police," he stated, but Woong remained unbothered; he just smirked, fired again, and almost hit them. "I won't miss this opportunity to take revenge, so I helped Jipyeong take revenge on the Yoon family." He pointed the gun directly at Jaehyuk and then pulled the trigger. The incident happened too quickly, and the young man just closed his eyes.

BANG!