seven

Jaehyuk suddenly received a call from the hospital where his older brother was admitted while driving home. He instantly made a U-turn and drove to the hospital. Asahi became perplexed when his system began to die down at around 10 p.m. "Where are we going, Jaehyuk?" he inquired, but the CEO disregarded him. Even though his strength was insufficient, he opted to read the latter's emotions. He wondered aloud, "Are you angry?" Perhaps something happened to make Jaehyuk upset. Asahi closes his eyes and blinks. His system has already given him a heads-up that it is about to shut down.

"Jaehyuk-WARNING! The system has been turned off." The sound jolted the CEO awake. He unintentionally stepped on the brake pedal, causing the car to come to a halt. How could he have forgotten? They're lucky there's no traffic because they'd be stuck just in case . He turned to face Asahi, who was dozing out like a human. "Please accept my apologies, Sahi." He softly stroked Asahi's head, causing him to lean against the car seat, which he then lowered to put him to sleep. "Just take a nap for a while. If you go home later, I'll put you in a capsule." Jaehyuk muttered something and started the car. He needed to get to the hospital as soon as possible.

Following the event this afternoon, Mr. Yoon increased the security in his oldest son's room. Because of this, the guards he put in place to ensure his son's protection were sacked. What right do they have to let the criminal into their son's room? Thank goodness his wife told him that she was going to visit Jeonghan. That’s why before the fake nurse injects the poison into the tube, they were able to stop it.

He instructs his secretary to notify Sanha and Jaehyuk of the event. As he and his mother, Lady Oh, came, Sanha greeted them with "Dad, Aunty, is elder brother okay?" he inquires, his mother telling him to be polite in front of the Yoons, even though he despised them. "Sanha, the Doctor is checking him right now." Mrs. Yoon said with a smile. "I hope he's okay," He clenches his hand while on the other he was crossing his fingers,  "Mom, Dad," Jaehyuk stated that he was holding the sleeping Asahi. He decided to bring Asahi to the inside of the hospital when they arrived. He was worried about the robot being stolen. When Jaehyuk lifted Asahi, he was taken aback by how light the robot was despite the robot's small weight, Jaehyuk struggled to carry it. Some nurses mistook the other for a wounded patient. They even offered the young CEO a wheelchair, but he declined and continue on bringing Asahi towards the elevator.

"You've arrived, Jaehyuk and who is that?" Sanha asked, turning to face him. Jaehyuk brushed him aside and sat Asahi down on the couch. "Tsk! This jerk!" Sanha muttered something. Lady Oh gave him a cold stare. "I had no idea you had a boyfriend, Jaehyuk-ah," she says. "Are you here also, Aunty? He isn't my boyfriend at all." Jaehyuk gave them a hard smile and proceeded towards their mother. "Is it my gift to you?" Mrs. Yoon asked as she held his youngest son and his cheeks. She spoke to her kid in hushed tones. Jaehyuk responded with a nod. "He is presently in a deep slumber. Don't worry, he'll wake up the next day." He gave an explanation. Mrs Yoon gave a kind grin. "He's a bit of a cutie. You're a good match for each other. He was hand-picked by your father." She pressed her fingers against her son's cheeks. "Stop it, Mom! I don't have time to look for love. Let's see how long it takes Hyung to wake up." Mr. Yoon was simply watching them converse in silence. The doctor came out with the results after a few minutes.

The family was relieved to learn that Jeonghan was fine and that he would be waking up shortly. Except for Lady Oh, they were relieved to hear it. Her son's chance to become CEO had failed, and now a chance to make Sanha the company's Vice President hangs in the balance if the oldest wakes up from his coma. "I have something to tell you, Jaehyuk." Mr. Yoon asked his youngest son, Jaehyuk, to take off his jacket and put it on Asahi, then stepped outside the room with his father, while Mrs. Yoon caressed her sleeping oldest son's cheek. "First, I'm going home. I have to speak with him. If the drama is over, return home later." She definitely has to undertake some back-up preparation, Lady Oh muttered to Sanha. "Yes, Mother," I say. Lady Oh walks out of the hospital without saying goodbye. Sanha looked around the room before noticing a sleeping individual on the couch. 'While sleeping, he appeared to be an angel.' 'How did Jaehyuk get hold of this guy?' He paused for a moment before moving carefully towards the couch, fearful of disturbing the angel. As he approached closer, he noticed the angel's beauty and attempted to touch his face.

"What are you doing?"