nine

Because he arrived home late and forgot to put Asahi on his capsule, Jaehyuk had no choice but to leave Asahi on Junkyu and Jungwhan's units the next morning. "Good morning, Mr. Yoon," Soyeon said. "Your father and your second older brother have arrived."

"Good morning, Soyeon, and thank you for informing me," he said with a smile to the receptionist. He entered the elevator and hit the floor button to indicate his destination. Jaehyuk decided to phone Junkyu while on the elevator to see if Asahi had already awoken. "Hello, Hyung," he began, but the elder man cut him off.

"Yah! For the nth time, Yoon Jaehyuk. Don't be concerned about him. He'll be just fine. Jungwhan was amusing him, so concentrate on your work. Don't call again or I'll block you! I'm working on some project proposals right now." Junkyu hung up the phone before he could respond. He exhaled a sigh of relief. He felt empty today, or he was missing Asahi. "Jaehyuk, it's only one day. You'll run into him later. " He was thinking and staring blankly at the elevator door, waiting for it to open. He was greeted by all of the employees as the elevator doors opened. He managed to greet them and smile at them. "You've arrived, Hyung! Your father and Sanha Hyung are waiting for you inside the meeting room. When Doyoung noticed him exiting the elevator, he dashed over to him. "Can you tell me where Asahi is?" According to the secretary, Jaehyuk was the only one who exited the elevator. Asahi usually follows him discreetly, and the employees are also confused as to why the robot is gone. "I entrusted him to the Kim brothers. Last night, I failed to re-energize him. As he walked towards the conference, he stated. You could check on him later while I'm at the conference. Do you have Jungwhan's phone number? " The secretary smiled and nodded. "Thank you," Jaehyuk murmured before walking into the room.

After finishing some papers, Junkyu stretched out his arms. He intended to deliver them to Junhao, who is currently whining. "Wow! Asahi hyung, How did you pull that off?" Asahi's drawing and the manner in which he painted it astounded Jungwhan. “My system is programmed to be a great artist.” He continued to doodle while saying this. Jungwhan was looking at him as he did it. "Would you like to visit Jaehyuk Hyung's company, Hyung? Let's get him something to eat. " The younger said that Asahi should come to a halt and gaze at him. "Is it okay?" he inquired innocently. Jungwhan gave a nod. Later, Junkyu Hyung will go to work. Perhaps we could ask him to drop us off at Yoon's place of business later. " Asahi agreed with a nod. Before coming to the workplace, they needed to prepare some food. They needed to hurry because it was already ten in the morning, Asahi returned to Jaehyuk's unit and changed clothes after cooking a basic lunch. He disguised himself as a K-pop idol as if it were Doyoung's idea. If the secretary saw Asahi dressed like a slob, he'd have a fit. "Let's go, Hyung!" Jungwhan said as he knocked on the door. "Wait a minute," He was having trouble putting on his shoes. The younger chuckled and assisted him in putting them on.

"Let's get going! I don't want Yoshinori and Haruto to tease me for being late." Junkyu stated