two

"Good morning!" Asahi greeted, Jaehyuk gets out of bed and cleans it; his alarm goes off at seven in the morning. He has something important to do today, so he needs to get up early. "Yoon Jaehyuk-sshi," the robot called him again, and kept gaining his attention by tapping on the lid. Jaehyuk groaned as he looked at who was calling him. He was about to yell, but he remembered what had happened the day before. "Would it be possible for you to open this for me?" Asahi inquires, and the latter recalls locking the capsule the night before because he was afraid Asahi would kill him while he was sleeping. "Please hurry up or I'll get overcharged." Asahi smiled and removed the chord behind his neck, blinking to start up his system scanning the other male features. Jaehyuk sighed and got the key to unlock it. "Good day, Jaehyuk-sshi."

"Morning," Jaehyuk returned to his greeting, and the latter was getting ready to start his day. "We'll get you some clothing later; I'm going to shower while you wait here." he instructed, and Asahi sat in the bed after nodding.

After doing his morning routine and cleaning everything, Jaehyuk agreed to take Asahi to work and then go clothes shopping together. "Asahi, please wear this." He returned the sneakers he borrowed from Jungwhan, which were somewhat larger than Asahi's size. I'll get him some shoes later in case we go out, but I'll sometimes leave him in Jungwhan and Junkyu Hyung's unit. "Jaehyuk-sshi, where are we going?" After putting on the shoes, the robot inquires. We're heading to my workplace, then we'll go shopping for your clothes later. Oh, and before I forget, if you want to be more official, call me Jae instead. " He stated his case.

*\-*-*\*-

"Yang Inc.'s CEO, Hyung, has requested a lunch meeting with you." Doyoung, Jaehyuk's secretary, approaches them as they arrive at the company. "Today?" he inquired, and the Secretary responded with a nod of his head. "Can we reschedule the meeting for tomorrow's lunch? I have a pressing matter to attend to. " Asahi, who has been patiently waiting for him to be done, looks at Jaehyuk. "However, hyung! Mr. Yang is an important client who may become one of our investors if our relationships remain good." Doyoung stated, but she has seen that his employer is not paying attention to him. "What are you doing-oops!" When he looked where his boss was looking, he noticed a lovely guy leaning near the elevator, and even their colleagues stopped walking to stare at him.

"Who is he, Hyung?" He asks Jaehyuk because this isn't the first time he's seen someone more attractive than a girl, but this guy is more ethereal, like an angel sent down from heaven.

Asahi, on the other hand, simply ignores the looks of strangers. He can count the number of times the girl in the lobby looks at him, yet he is emotionless. "He appears to be a doll, and at first I assumed he was a statue since he is so attractive, but then he moves. I believe I am in love. " He overheard one of the females in front of him conversing. "Hmp! Mr. Yoon is still appealing to me! " The smallest lady expressed her dissatisfaction, but the others chose to ignore her.

"Asahi" He doesn't even flinch when Jaehyuk whispered to his ear. 'Oh, I almost forgot; he's a robot!' the latter thought. "Let's go to my office, then we'll go out later because I have a client meeting. So, let's go! " As the elevator door opened and Doyoung stood at the bottom, Jaehyuk grinned and took Asahi's hand.