twenty

As expected the meeting gained more than an hour, and Jaehyuk patiently listen to their soon-to-be business partner secretary's presentation. It's supposed to be Sanha only but due to the request of another company he needs to join, good thing he put Asahi on sleeping mode so that the battery wouldn't be wasted if the robot only sit and wait for him at the office. He felt a tap on his shoulder, Doyoung muttered a little sorry after gaining the young CEO's attention. "Soyeon called me that Mr. Yang visit you and he is with someone, I hope it's not Yulhee."

Knowing how Jaehyuk gates the girl's presence, "Let them in and bring them to my office, if Yulhee was there make sure she won't try to harass Asahi." He whispered, the secretary excused himself from the meeting, and he was sure that Jaehyuk can handle it without him. After getting out he rode the elevator, pushing the right button to the lobby where the guest are waiting. A ding sound indicating that he arrive at his destination, Doyoung smiled and bow at every employee he meet. Seeing Mr. Yang at the distance with an unknown woman waving at him, Doyoung felt relief knowing it was not Yulhee "Sorry for keeping you waiting Mr. Yang, Jaehyuk hyung is currently at the meeting. Don't worry it won't take too long, let's wait for him at his office if it's okay with you. " He smile at them, and Mr. Yang patted his shoulder. "It's okay Mr. Kim, I'm willing to wait because I'm going to introduce him to this wonderful lady, don't worry it's not about love this is business. " the man joked, Doyoung forced to laugh a bit.

"Come on I'll bring you to his office," The secretary lead them to the top floor where Jaehyuk's office was located together with Sanha, Mr. Yang keep telling him some stories along the way and he couldn't help but listen to him even though he doesn't found them funny. As they arrived he let them sit on the vacant couches because Asahi was laying on the sofa, "I'm sorry for this," Doyoung lift the blanket to the robot's chest because it was on verge of falling to the floor. "What do you want to drink? I'll bring it to you while your waiting for hyung"

"A tea will do." Mr. Yang answered then look at his friend. "What about you, Akita?" He ask the lady who was looking at the sleeping robot on the sofa. "Just juice, " she coldly answered and bring back her attention to the sofa. The secretary noted what they want than love, he can't help to feel uneasy leaving some stranger in the young CEO's office but good thing Jaehyuk always bring the important document to his father's study room in the main house.

After the secretary left, Mr. Yang roam around the whole office. Although it's not the first time he entered the office but he doesn't have time to look at everything inside it. A visible smirk forms on his lips, this is a great opportunity to find something he wants. He look at the Japanese woman beside him who was busy looking at another Japanese on the sofa, of course, he know how Jaehyuk once introduces the Japanese to him even after attending his son's birthday party. If He brought Yulhee here, she might end up kidnapping the other while sleeping. On the other hand, Akita or Mrs. Hamada can't stop looking at the boy, she felt wanting to hug the boy and never let go, or maybe she just misses her son because she saw some resemblance to him. "What are you thinking?" Mr. Yang asks waking her up from her thoughts. "Nothing it's just I'm missing Japan."

"Maybe you should go home after your business here?" The lady immediately shakes her head, "I can't go back yet without my son, I don't want to hear bad news about him once I go home. " She said. Doyoung entered the office with a try on his both hands, "Mr. Upon said he will be here in a minute they are just signing papers right now." He places their drinks carefully on the table. "May I ask why he was sleeping here?" Mr. Yang pointed to Asahi who suddenly shift, the secretary cooed how cute the robot sleep like a human and silently praised the Treasure Studio to make this kind of masterpiece. "Uhm... Asahi hyung got tired of waiting for Jaehyuk hyung that's why he fell asleep, You can't wake him up unless he woke up on his own." He lied, the robot can't wake up without his owner, he carefully touch Asahi's hair gently combing it using his hands.

"Do you say his name is Asahi?" Doyoung is startled as the unfamiliar woman asks him, and he nods in response. "Can I know his full name?" She was hoping that boy was her son.

"Welcome to my humble adobe," Keita open widely the door revealing Kotaro was trying to focus on his task given by their leader. Hyunsuk gave him a small smile before entering. "So you got yourself fired up from the studio?" The green-haired Japanese asks, and the older Korean shake his head. "Seunghoon send me here to bring this to you." He shows them the envelope, and the other Japanese stop typing while the green-haired gasp. "Did you know?" He nodded when the youngest member of their team got fired last week which is Jongseob. He notices something changes between Byunggon and Seunghun, he manages to get them to spill the tea by making them drunk but the oldest among them has a high tolerance so it's slightly hard for him to talk. Hyunsuk know something wrong within the studio once he got a high position and there is always someone who got fired without knowing the reasons.

"Hyung can you help us?" Kotaro ask, although they might same age the Japanese were younger than him by months, "let's save them."