four

"Thank you, Mr. Yoon,"  Jaehyuk grinned and shook the head investor's hand. The conference was over in a matter of minutes, but he still had several lunch appointments to attend before his afternoon itinerary became apparent. "I was finally able to eat. Asahi must be expecting me." When he exited the conference room, all of the investors had already left. As he exited, he received a call from Doyoung, which he answered. "Yes? Kim Doyoung, please calm down and talk gently, okay? So, what's the deal?"

"Asahi was knocked out." He rushed inside the elevator, unconcerned about who he might have bumped or injured, but whispered a single apology. Even the investors were perplexed as to why he was fleeing, so they followed him.  When Jaehyuk arrived at the cafeteria, everyone was surrounding Asahi. Taking pictures or just looking at him, Doyoung is sitting beside Asahi, holding his head securing it not to bump into completely the floor. "What's happening here?" The crowd went silent when they heard the voice of their boss, Dohwan, in the corner, praying that Mr. Yoon wouldn't notice him. He was planning to blame everything on Doyoung. The young CEO approached them. He considered assassinating whoever had done this to Asahi, but first he needed to figure out how to get the robot to wake up.

"Mr. Yoon, do we need to call an ambulance?" He could be suffering from additional injuries." One of the ladies suggests, but Jaehyuk shrugs. "He doesn't need to see a doctor." He knelt next to Doyoung and checked on Asahi. "Can I borrow your phone?" I threw mine away earlier when you called."  The younger nodded and delivered his telephone. In his wallet, Jaehyuk got a card from Treasure Studio. He recalled what yesterday the deliveryman said. You can call us if something happens. He called the business that's why. They replied after a few rings.

"Hello! Treasure Studio's Ha Yoonbin here. What can I do to assist you?" The sound of a cheerful voice chirped.

"Could you, Yoonbin-sshi, please assist me? My mother's order arrived yesterday, but something terrible happened today. He fainted, as if he had lost consciousness as a human." Jaehyuk explained everything calmly in a hush tone because no one can knew that Asahi was a robot. "Can you repeat your name?" Yoonbin began to type. "Yoon Jaehyuk," Jae heard the other exclaim.

"Did you, Jae-sshi, touch the back of his neck?" Jaehyuk asked Doyoung the same question, but the younger shook his head and mouthed Dohwan was the name. "Someone accidentally touched it," he explained. "You can press it again, but don't let anyone touch it again." He muttered 'thank you' before hanging up and handing the phone back to Doyoung. "Hyung, he'll be fine." He inquired, his gaze fixed on the unconscious person in front of him but before Jaehyuk could answer him, he instructed the people to leave first, he decided to tell Doyoung about what Asahi is. "Don't be concerned; Asahi will be fine. He is made of tin and cannot die unless a short circuit occurs." The younger is perplexed by what Jaehyuk said. "What exactly do you mean, Hyung?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you about it? My mother purchased him from Treasure Studio, a well-known robot company. You've never heard of the company?" Jaehyuk said this while holding Asahi's head. the younger was taken was taken aback, including the investors who had been standing behind him. To activate the button, he lightly touched the back of Asahi's neck. The robot's eyes opened and lit up as he clicked. "The system is being restarted." They heard a static voice, and then Asahi blinked, regaining consciousness. "What's happening?" Jaehyuk breathed a sigh of relief. He was concerned at first, but he is now relieved. "Asahi, nothing to see here, let's go. I'm already hungry, and Doyoung, could you reserve a restaurant for our lunch meeting?" He said this while assisting the robot in getting up. "Now everyone, get back to work!" As Jaehyuk yelled, his employees returned to their jobs, including the perpetrator, Dohwan, but Jaehyuk wouldn't let it go. "Please prepare some hiring documents later, Doyoung. I believe we require a new management manager." He whispered, and the younger simply nodded. He could now exact retaliation for what Dohwan had done to him.

When Jaehyuk noticed his board of investors, he put on a phony smile and hope they didn't notice what he did earlier. "I apologize for what happened earlier. I was in a hurry, so I didn't pay attention to who I would run into or anything." One of them cracked a smile. "Nah! It's all right, I think we should go. We have a lot of important things to get done." Mr. Park described himself as one of the oldest investors and a friend of his father's. "Have a safe journey, everyone." Jaehyuk bowed to them, took Asahi's hand in his, and walked away.

*\*\*\\\*\\**\\

On the other hand,

"So Yoon's youngest son bought something from Treasure Studio? What a pitiful situation." The man laughs as he listens to his subordinate recount what happened earlier. "Do they intend to buy the TS? Hmp, with the youngest serving as acting CEO and the oldest still in a coma." He tossed the envelope at the kneeling man in front of him.

"Just make sure Yoon Jeonghan doesn't wake up or kill him." He gave a sly grin. "I'll be in charge of their youngest son, make certain that all of their riches are mine." He laughed as if he were the devil.