The End

Song of the Chapter

Lies by NF

Quote of the chapter

"You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength."

― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth and her copy stared at each other, one with hate the other with amusement. 

"Go rescue Percy I will catch up." Annabeth said with steel in her voice as she didn't break eye contact with the one who stole her love. 

"But-" Athena tried to protest but Annabeth's armour appeared over her body. 

"I said now mother." Athena took a last look at her daughter before nodding and leaving with every one else. 

"Awe, I really wanted to kill you in front of your friends." Fake Annabeth pouted.

Annabeth didn't even utter a reply as she flashed beside the girl who took everything from her, her sword swung through her enemies neck so fast she didn't even feel any resistance. 

"Awe you missed." Fake Annabeth giggled. "Also call me Dolos. That is my real name." 

"Hmm a spirit huh?" Annabeth laughed. 

"Yes, no fun to laugh." Dolos pouted. 

"Well just makes you easier to kill." Annabeth smirked. 

Dolos smiled evilly. "I would like to see you try Athenian scum."

Their blades met in a fiery explosions of sparks as they continued to battle for dominance over each other. They kept following the hallway their movements a blur. 

They got to a door where every one was waiting to enter as they just got to it Artemis there, Annabeth kicked Dolos in the chest sending her through the door sending her skidding to the base of a throne as Dolos got up to charge Annabeth met the charge as they dueled Annabeth reading her opponent carefully as she found and opening, Dolos thrust towards Annabeth's chest who ducked out of the way cutting the foot off Dolos and was about to bring the blade down on her chest until she saw it was Percy. 

"Please don't Annabeth." Percy whimpered. 

"Nice try bitch." Annabeth stabbed down through the chest of Dolos who turned into a different person bald with fanged teeth and red eyes before turning into silver dust before something hit her in the chest, she looked up to see lord Poseidon on her. 

"Sorry my dear, we got trouble." Poseidon muttered as he got off her and glared to his left, Annabeth following his gaze to see Percy with red eyes holding the Trident of the sea. 

"What a grand gesture father! I am sure Triton will be thrilled with this decision! King of the pit and the seas and thanks to my whore sister who is in a slumber for eons the world now too! What a great day this is turning out to be!" Tartarus roared in amusement. 

"Percy!" Achilles yelled as he ran toward his friend. Tartarus laughed. 

"Percy Jackson is dead, all hail the new king of the world." As he pointed the Trident at Achilles firing a sea green bolt at Achilles. 

"No!" Theseus yelled as he jumped in front of the bolt taking it in the chest sending the two legendary demigods flying. Theseus groaned but got up looking at a confused Achilles. 

"What the fuck? Is this broken?" Tartarus asked himself as he rapped on the Trident. 

Poseidon glared at the primordial. 

"No, it can not harm a child of mine. Give me my son back and I will let you walk." 

Tartarus sighed. "Percy Jackson is dead, he is mine he gave me his soul. I trained him and that was the price, he just didn't know it." 

"He is still alive! Percy, it is me! Annabeth, I didn't cheat on you the daughter of Tartarus took my spot on camp. He wanted you killed so he can do exactly this!" Annabeth pleaded. 

Tartarus eyes flashed green before settling to red. 

"Fuck off you dumb Athenian bitch." Tartarus snarled pointing the trident towards her before firing another blast of energy at her. His arm jerked up before it fired making it hit the roof. 

"Mother fucker this demigod is annoying." Tartarus whined as his eyes kept flashing from red to green and back before settling on red. 

"That is it son fight!" Poseidon encouraged. 

"We are here Percy, we are your brothers fight." Theseus and Achilles pleaded. 

"You are no brothers of mine you lied to me! The gods can't take my immortality!" Tartarus screamed but it was in Percy's voice. 

Theseus flinched. "I know I was selfish, but Tartarus lied to you as well. He promised you power but you are nothing but a pawn! He is doing what Kronos did to Luke! Are you going to kill us because of a lie?" 

Percy's eyes turned normal for a minute. "No I am not." Before his eyes turned red. 

"Good now that he is gone I can do what I want." Tartarus smiled, before the smile turned into a face of confusion than sheer horror, as his skin started to smoke, everyone looking at the scene in awe. 

"No, you can't!" Tartarus screamed as his skin turned red and started to bubble and pop.

"No!" With that last howl blackness shot out of Percy's mouth before it was contained by white light, Percy's body dropped to the floor. Everyone turned around and bowed slightly as the Fates hand their arms out stretched. 

"For disturbing fate." Lachesis said. 

"You shall be punished." Clotho carried on. 

"Sent to our father, he would like a word." Atropos finished. If the dark ball of smoke could pale it did that instead it stopped swirling almost as admitting defeat. 

With that the four primordial disappeared. 

"Percy!" Annabeth cried out as she ran to her fallen love his head in her lap as she cried her tears dripping on his face. 

"Cut it out wise girl. I am fine." 

~The End~