27

This will be the Last chapter of The project . There will be a sequel soon to come for the book the Project . The sequel will date to a year or 2 later in their early 20's . The new book will more focus on Trenice and her dark secrets to come . Stay tuned & Vote ! Btw the photo is of Angel & Janay the night .
**********************************
" Sure baby " I watched as he put on his white button down shirt & Black dress pants that cuffed his ankles . I tucked his shirt in his pants and buckled his pants .
" Mommy can I brush my own hair today ?" he said while playing with the toy car .
" Okay you're becoming a big boy you can do it ".
His eyes lit up . You could tell he was happy I called him a big boy .
I was about to start wand curling my hair until I got a knock on my hotel door . I scurried to the door to see who it was .
" Hey girl are you ready for this big night with your boo ? "
It was my good friend Kyla I couldn't believe she had came all the way from Miami just to support me . Kyla & I had met 6th grade year . We became very close friends she was like my best friend until I moved to Atlanta during the middle of 8th grade year and we lost contact . Until last year April when she found me on Instagram & we began talking from there .

" Omg Kyla ! look at you . You've glo'd up on me . " I said loudly.

Kyla Laughed . " Welp girl you know you can't stay the same forever plus I had to Glo up . I was ugly as shit in middle school . Now I'm the shit "

Kyla was the color of Caramel , Short hair that was a honey blondish color (her hair cut into a bob ) , she was about 5'3 , skinny with a big booty and little boobs with a gold nose ring .
She was definitely gorgeous .

" Well come on & get dressed you have about 45 minutes . I said . "
She rushed inside and about 35 minutes later we all were ready .
Matthew had on His Blue Jacket and his black dress pants and blue loafers .
I had on a white long tight fitting dress with the front having a v cut showing a little of my cleavage and my hair was wand curled . Half up Half down . And my lips was the color of a plum .

Now Kyla had on a Mid thigh tight fitting red dress her hair neatly pressed with silver studded stilettos .
Christopher looked very handsome in his outfit . Chris had on an all black suit with the pants cuffing his ankles and black loafers . He had on a gold gucci watch that angel had bought him for Christmas . His hair was brushed nicely .
We all left the hotel room me calling Angel to see what they were doing .
*************************************
Angels POV
I got a call from Janay but I missed her call due to the fact of me getting dressed . I can't lie Janay has a very good taste in Fashion . She bought me a suit that was all white with a black button down shirt to go underneath and some red gucci loafers . With a red bow tie . I was looking fine .
And I'm pretty sure she was too . I decided to call her when we all was ready and settled . Me and Lala was waiting on Ronnie to put on her shoes so we can all get in the car and follow the directions she gave me . After Ronnie was finally done putting on her shoes we walked outside to see a black hummer limo siting there waiting for us . The limo driver quickly opened the door and led us in .

" You know where you going " Ronnie shouted out to the limo driver
" Yep Just relax guys "
I Dialed Janay's number and told her we was on the way . I couldn't wait to see what was in plan .
It was 8 o'clock when we reached the surprise . It was a restaurant . It was very classy and expensive you could tell . When Ronnie , Lala , and I walked in we got some smiles and some dirty looks . But I received a dirty look especially from some talk black Cocky dude sitting at a table by himself . I paid him no attention probably just one of those gay haters .

" Heyy guys , Let me guess you here for the suprise birthday diner ? " A feminine man asked . He had a bald head and his nails were painted black .

" Not a suprise anymore " Lala mumbled .

" Oh my bad you guys ! well I lead you to the table anyways . Follow me " he led us to a back room where I saw My baby Janay another girl my brother and Mathew .
As soon as Ronnie walked into the room her eyes grew big cracking a quick pretty boy smile at the Girl . We all sat down at the table . I sat next to Janay . Ronnie sat Across from me and next to the unknown girl . The boys sat next to Ronnie and Lala sat next to me with one empty chair for her girl .

The Dinner was great not because of the food but most importantly because of how wet Janay was . I know it wasn't appropriate to do it at dinner but man fuck that . She kept rubbing on my legs so she was begging for it . She pulled up her dress a little and my hands began roaming her pussy . To find out she didn't have any panties on she was really begging for it .

I gave her a wink of an eye letting her know to follow me . I got up from the table and headed for the restroom . Like 5 Minutes later Janay was walking in the restroom . I pushed her into the big handicap stall and locked the door . She came close to me blowing her cool breathe on my lips . I pushed her again to the wall lifting up her dress inserting one finger deep into her causing her to moan .

"Angeelllll " she moaned
I kept going .

" What the fuck ! Angel, Janay ? " A mysterious voice came out and called our names . " I know Yall not fucking in the public restroom "

I sighed angrily quickly pulling Janay's dress down .I unlocked the stall door to see Trenice standing there in some tall heels and a long black pencil skirt .

" What the fuck are you doing here ? " I leaned against the wall

" I'm here with my man he decided to take me out for dinner . "

" Your man ? Since when you had a man ? You must be staying at his house because you ain't never home . "

" Our house . Its me and his house "
Janay walked out of the stall smiling she walked over to me locking our arms and leaning her head into my shoulder and looking up at Trenice .
" Well hey there long time no see " Janay said sarcastically .

" Fuck off Janay "
We didn't have time for this Trenice was not about to reuin the best day of my life , so I grabbed Janay and led her out the restroom licking my fingers purposely to disgust Trenice but it turns out she didn't do anything but laugh . When we exited the restroom the tall black man stood there.

" What the fuck !! You fucking disgust me stupid bitch . " Janay yelled .
He quickly grabbed Janay by her neck and tried to choke her .
Janay was my whole heart in human form I wasn't going to let any nigga or bitch hurt her i don't give a fuck who they was .
I pushed him off Janay punching him in his face . He threw me to the wall and Janay went running . I began feeling dizzy because he began choking me . I saw Janay Run behind him and Hit him when a bottle of champagne across his bald head . He quickly fell to the floor and she ran to me kissing my lips and holding my head .

Soon later Ronnie and Lala was walking round the corner with they strap and Trenice was walking out the restroom .
" Omg Black !! " she dived in to save the old nigga trying to lift him up off the floor . " Who did this shit ? " She looked over at me holding my neck and Janay with some blood on her hand .
" Man lets get the fuck out of here " Ronnie said tapping my shoulder . Ronnie stopped and looked at Trenice smirking before speed walking off .
" Baby take you and the kids to a hotel don't go home Hurry up and just call me later " I ran off .
*************************************
JANAYS POV
Was this Nigga serious ? She just left me here to go off with her friends . I was scared . I was alone . I just saw the father of my Child . The one who raped me . The one who REUINED my whole life .
She didn't even care to fucking ask who he was and why I was so angry . I walked back to the table leaving Trenice clueless grabbing my keys my phone and telling the three of them to come on . At Least The bitch decided to pay the bill . I raced outside to Valet telling them it was an emergency and we had to get going immediately .

When the car finally arrived I hopped in and we were on our way . Not to a fucking hotel though . Some where I could get away From Angel selfish ass for a few days maybe even forever .

END OF THIS BOOK ☺️
NEW BOOK COMING SOON KEEP VOTING .
While your at it go follow @xx__
yannaa and read her book .