Chapter 22

- JANAYS POV

I was currently sitting in the Dentists reclining chair getting my bracist on . I swear they hurted like hell when they had to push them on to make sure they stay . Plus , the little mouth guard piece or what not . I swear it was stretching my lips out to the fullest . My phone vibrated in my back pocket but I couldn't text back because I was currently getting worked on .

After 15 more long minutes they was finally done and I could make my way to the counter to set up my next appointment . I walked to the front desk .
" When would you like your next appointment to be ? " the blonde haired woman asked not even looking up from the computer screen .

" Is January 13 open "I said with caution because my lips were so chapped from the mouth piece.

The Woman still didn't look up from her computer .
" Yes the date is open is 8 am an acceptable time for you "

I looked in my phone calendar too see if I had any plans for the 13th around that time . Which I did not .

" Yes I'll take that appointment Ma'm " I replied . The Woman finally looked up Handing me a paper with a reminder of the date of my appointment .

" Hey aren't you Angels Girlfriend ?" She gave a devious smirk .

" Yeah why Wassup " I said placing my elbow on the counter & rolling my eyes .

" Oh must be nice " she said smiling and rolling her eyes getting up out of her chair and walking to the back .

Whatever , I just walked out and got into my Car . Who the hell was that i thought to myself . Until I was interrupted by my phone vibrating Again . What the hell !

I opened my phone to go to my messages and see ...

'Janay we need to talk asap , you're a fucking Lier how could you not tell me ? '

" Wtf are you talking about angel ? How am I a LIER . '
Angel never replied so I rushed over
*********************************************************************

When i arrived to the house . I got out my 2013 gray Chevy Malibu and raced through the front door . Angel wasn't in the living room so I went through the kitchen and checked the back porch where the pool was . There she was in her usual angry corner smoking . I quickly stepped in front of her with my arms crossed .

" Now can you please explain to me how I'm a Lier ? " rolling my eyes

"'Angel shed a tear , how didn't you tell me ? "

" How didn't I tell you what ? " I was confused as I took a seat next to her .

" How didn't you tell me you had a fucking son ? " she looked at me and stuck the blunt in her mouth .

My heart dropped to my ass and my throat got dry .

" Huh Janay ? I'm Listening ! Angels voice rose . " How The Fuck didn't you tell me you had a 5 Year old son ? What happened to you saying you was being completely honest with me ? "

" I was " i said sobbing .

" Bullshit ! " Angel hollered out.

I started to break down and stood up out of the patio chair . " ANGEL I WAS FUCKING RAPED WHEN I WAS 13 . I was in middle school and this man I knew for a long time raped me after school . I never told anyone but my mom and I had the baby . My mom never told the police that I was brutally raped leaving my face bruised up and everything because if she did he would kill me the baby and my mother . So for that whole year my son was born & I had to pretend as if I was a stuck up little whore who just had sex and got what I deserved . Which was not the fucking case . I gave the baby to the father , the man that raped me for a month and my child never returned . I couldn't do nothing about it because he would have us killed . "
Angels eyes grew wider trying to kiss me .
I pushed her face off of me running to the hallway bathroom . I heard her footsteps running after me . But she was too late I already locked my self in the bathroom . Angel was banging on the door .
"Janay I'm sorry ! Janay I'm sorry baby ". you heard her say as her voice began to crack .
I was searching through all of the draws in the bathroom trying to find a razor or scissors to ease this pain . I found the razor and began to ease my pain . Cutting myself in this one spot . My forearm .
*******************************************
I found myself in the bathroom tub I guess I fell asleep . But my shirt has blood all over it I didn't want Angel too see I had been cutting myself she was going to think I was a physco or something . I grabbed a washcloth out the bathroom closet and wet it with cold water placing it on my cut . Then I took my shirt off washing it out in the sink and hanging on the side of the tub .I finally decided to come out of the bathroom where I saw Angel just sitting at the bathroom door sleep . I kneeled down and started to kiss her neck . Pressing my lips against hers until she decided to wake up .

" Baby ? " she exclaimed with her puffy red eyes looking up at me .

" Yes it's me "

"I'm sorry , I didn't know " she sat up .

"It's okay baby it's not your fault , it's mine because I never told you the whole truth I was just scared that you would look at me different " .

" Janay Marie Jackson , I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you . I wouldn't or couldn't imagine life without you right by my side . Before you came in my life everything was fine . Now that your here everything is great and I would never hurt you because I don't want to loose you . "

I laid down in her arms with my head in her chest . " I love you too , but one question Where is He ?"

" Upstairs in our room sleep " . She explained .

" What are we going to do ?" I sobbed putting my head back into her chest .

" We"ll be okay trust me baby " kissing her forehead while rubbing her back .

*************************************

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK . ❤️

VOTE ❤️

DO YOU THINK THEY CAN REALLY HANDLE THIS OBSTACLE ? ❤️