The Proposal

At first Mr.Donald was startled . " Well Angel It does sound like a good idea ". Soooo ? Are you saying I can do it ? " I'm not saying you can't do it but as you kids say , " your going to have to keep it on the DL " Because everyone can't know .

*ANGELS POV * OMG I'm so dead did he just say keep it on the DL .

Then it won't be a science project . No one can know that you being Lesbian is actually a project . You have to Actually play the role of it .

" I understand Mr.Donald ." So is that an official yes to my science project ?

Yes , Angel you can do your science project . " OMG OMG!" Thank you so much i grinned . Well I'll see you later Mr . Donald as I headed toward the door . " I'll start tomorrow !" I yelled.

As I walked out the gates of Watts High School I dialed my moms number . I was so nervous to tell her about the project wondering if she would be supportive or not , because we are a Christian Family . My mom , my brother & I. As the phone rings she finally picked up " Yes Angel ? " mom answered sounding tired

So mom I was wondering if you could just hear me out . " I'm listening Angel ."

Today after class me & Mr.Donald spoke about my science project . I've decided to test how society would treat me if I became a Dyke . " What ?? Angel is this a joke ? " No mom I'm serious . "Hmmm , okay this is just a science project right ? " Yes mom . So what do you say ? Go ahead and do it . " Yes i bellowed ! " So excited to experience how this would turn out . Two more things before we hang up mom . " girl what now ?" First I'm going to need a couple bucks to buy some clothes for the project . Like some sweats , baggy clothes , maybe even cut some of my hair , or get it in style . "Cut your hair ?" YES mom cut it ! " whatever , what next ?" Don't tell no one about this okay . You & Mr.Donald are the only two that know . " okay bye " .

The Next day Bright & early Saturday morning . I got up went in my bright pink & yellow bathroom & washed up . I know this is going to be a huge change . I'm going from being A thick pretty brown-skin girl , with long curly hair & light brown eyes . To Sweat pants , short cut , no more makeup & Nike slides .

It was 9:03

I headed to the mall & went in hot topic , forever21 men which was a big change to shopping on the other side of the store & hollistor . I racked up on sweat pants & shirts . I didn't have to worry about shoes because I already had enough of those .

At 12

I was walking out the mall & guess who I see ? Trenice & some dude . Of course I tried to be the bigger person & keep walking but of course she had to make a big scence . " Well what's up Angel ?" I kept walking " Bitch I said wassup I know you heard me " . I turned around & said " Hi Trenice nice to see you bye ". She starts to walk behind me " see this why I stop fucking with you . Trying to put on a show for a her "guy friend " I guess . " you stopped fucking with me or I stopped fucking with you because you were thotting around ? " " "You know what Angel I'm sick of you , she throws her purse to the guy & stood in my face & said Fight me " .

TO BE CONTINUED ...