Start of something new

I stood there & said " Trenice I'm not even go waste my time on You . "

*ANGELS POV *

I had to start getting into character soon so why let this little argument blow it all off ? No way . I was not going To let Trenice mess up any of my plans .

She looked at me surprised . As I headed to the train station . Back already turned to her she steady yelling " scary Punk ass Bitch ! scary punk ass bitch ! " I just continued walking to the train station because obviously she making herself look stupid .

As soon as I reached The train station the train was pulling up . I got on & walked to the back holding on to the poles . Since the bus was crowded I had to just grab a pole & stand up . I reached for my phone and my headphones . I clicked the home button on my phone & saw that my Instagram and Twitter was blowing up with notifications . I read all the comments

* NOTIFICATIONS*

@jumpgirlTrenice tagged you in a photo :

I clicked the photo and it said

"Can't even trust your Day 1s because they turn on you . And at the end of the day all of them are Scary punk Ass Bitches " .

I laughed to myself .

I didn't even reply to that mess . I just quickly blocked her .

The train had stopped & I got out & called my Mama .

" hello ? "

"Yeah Ma It's me . Can you come pick me up from the train station ? "

Yeah I'm on my way .

" alright bye "

*15 Mins later *

My mom pulls up . I get in the car & she tells me

" Trenice mom stopped by the house today " .

I looked Puzzled . " and said ? "

" she told me that she went through Trenice laptop & searched through her history . She said Trenice was looking up all sorts of things as in " how to commit suicide " ? , " local stripper jobs " , & even hotline information .

Well that's really not our business mom .

" what do you mean , Y'all are close friends I'm pretty sure you know what's going on with her . "

Actually were not I dropped her Bout a week ago . She had to much going on for me she wasn't being herself , & today at the mall she called her self trying to fight me .

" ARE YOU SERIOUS ??" I should call her mom & let her know huh ?

I don't care mom . Obviously she thinks shes grown but do what you want .

My mom sighs . I just can't believe this about Trenice .

" well believe it I said but anyways changing the subject . I decided not to cut all my hair . I'm just going to get a fresh tape & cut a side of my hair . "

" And when do you plan on doing this mom asked ? " Matter of fact Today . You can take me by the barber shop Christopher goes to (my 14 year old brother ) . She quickly makes a left & jumps on the expressway Since we Live in ATL. Everything was mostly 10 mins or more away . After 15 mins of her talking on the phone with her boyfriend Eddy we finally reached the plaza . I hopped out the car & walked right in .

" Ayeeee Angel , wassup girl "? Christopher's barber Douglas said.

I gave a quick smirk . " I'm here to get a fresh cut . "

His eyes widened . "You wanna cut your hair ? "

Yeah I stated .

Well come on he said . I walked over to his chair and sat down . He asked me what I wanted

" I want a tape & the side of my head shaved with a star "

" dang girl what you trying do ? " he bursted out laughing . I turned around

" are you going to do it or not ? because ,I can go to another shop . "

Nah I got you . He started cutting my hair and after 25 minutes . He brushed my shoulders off & handed me the mirror . I was so amazed of how it looked .

" Mann you mutted this " I paid him and walked out to the car where my mom was waiting patiently .

We drove home & it was 10 o'clock already . Sunday morning we didn't go to church we just sat & waited till the day slowly went by .