chapter 19

After I finished handling business on the streets . I drove back home & parked in the drive way . I pulled my Cellphone out of my pocket and double tap my home button twice to click Janay name since she was one of my favorites. I waited until she finally picked up
Janay- "Yeah "

Me- "I'm outside Yall come on"

Janay - "Okay we coming . "

I sit outside & wait until they come out . I plugged my phone into the Aux cord because of course the radio never plays nothing good . About 10 minutes passed by and the three of them finally walked out the door.

" hey Angel where we going ?Are we going to the mall ? " my lil brother asked .

" Wherever you wanna go lil man we can ."

He smirked and replied with a simple "Okay"
I backed out the driveway after Janay was finishing locking the house up . Soon as she get in my car she always has to touch something .

"You just be disrespecting my car " I laughed and looked at her.

" Girl,just drive the Damn car she giggled . "
************************************************
Trenice POV
We was in the mall for about 4 hours I'd say . Well until it closed . Of course Angel pushed Chris off on me while she went with Janay . But it was no biggy I always had fun with the kid . I know I had to get everyone in the house hold a gift . I just don't know how I was going to do that if I don't have a job . " I really hate this "

"You hate what ? "Chris asked interrupting my thoughts .

" Aww I said That out loud ? I laughed . Nothing Chris it's nothing . "

"You know you can tell me right ? I'm old enough to understand I'm 13 " .
I was thinking to myself for about 2 or 3 minutes until A Tall skinny male bumped into me knocking me and my Starbucks cup over .
I looked up and the Skinny boy reached his hands out to offer me help getting up . I accepted it . After I got up off the floor and brushed my pants and coat off . He introduced himself with out me having to ask .

" Hey , I'm Quan . "
Trenice POV
Well this Quan boy had some perfect teeth I can tell you that . He was kinda built just a little . He had a lil curly Fro but it was picked out . The player haircut .
My thoughts was interrupted once again .

He started Grinning . " Why you blushing ? All I did was say my name "

" Oh my gosh . " I put my palm on my forehead. " I was really blushing ? I'm sorry I didn't mean too . " I said turning around look for Christopher . Glad to find that he was right behind me .

" He smiled , " Your okay Love "

" Okay " I just stood there blushing .

" So are you going to tell me your name ? And maybe your phone number "
" oh yeah , My name Is Trenice & my number ? How about you give me yours instead ?"
*******************************************************

VOTE & COMMENT ❤️

ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS

COMMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHATS GOING ON .

NEW UPDATE SOON ❤️