Chapter 26

( TRENICE POV)
I crunk up the car & closed my eyes .

"Baby girl you can drive right ? "
I laughed

"DUH , you want to see my driver license since you don't trust me ? "

He looked up with an eyebrow raised . "I'm just checking "
I put the car in drive & pulled out the parking lot heading to his house . I was going to just go over for like 30 minutes and head home . Turns out I end up staying until the morning while we talked all night . I felt like black really loved me . He was treating me like some sort of Queen . I woke up in an empty bed to see black wasn't next to me . I laid my head in my hands .

"Ughh , what the fuck . I know he didn't leave me here "

" No of course I wouldn't leave you here by yourself babygirl " black said softly walking in the room door.

I looked up to see black there with a tray of breakfast .

" Ohhh snap black you can cook to ?" I giggled .

" Well i ain't got two stoves for decoration " he smiled

Wow , I hit the lottery . A black man that owns his own business , treats me like a queen , and he cooks and clean . I really must be dreaming . I was blushing

" why you blushing baby ? " he look confused .

"Nothing baby . Come here and sit next to me " I suggested .
*******************************************
ANGELS POV
I was sitting at the Nike outlet for about an 1 hour until a Dude finally approached me .

" Angel ? " the tall skinny man said .
I stood up shaking his hand .
" Hey , yeah I'm Angel "
He led me into and office where he told me to sit .
" Your interview starts now " he said with a big grin on his face .

" I swear he asked me like 30 questions & I answered all of them honestly . "

" Well Angel ... You have got the job ! "
I smiled so hard . I stood up and shook his hand over the desk .
" You start next Thursday , I'll call you with the rest of the details later ."
I thanked him for the last time and headed out the outlet , into the mall and to my car . I couldn't wait to call Janay with the news .
When I finally reached my car I got in and crunk it up while dialing Janay's number .
" Hello "

" Guess what Nay ! "

" My baby got that damn job Huh ? "

" you damn right . " I laughed .

" AWWW baby I'm so proud of you . "

" man , Nay you don't understand how much I love you . To be honest if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be doing any of these things . Your making me get my life together for our future ."

" Babyyy omg I love you too . When you come home I got a surprise for you . So get ready ."

" a sur-"
She hung up . A surprise I thought to myself . I hurried home .
****************************************
When I got home all the lights was off & rose petals was leading me to the room . I was expecting her to be there sitting all cute and naked like the lil fairytales . But instead Janay wasn't naked or in Lingerie . In fact she wasn't even there. Instead there was a note lying on the bed .

It read :
Dear Angel I am so proud of you . I love You so much and the first time I saw you I knew we was going to have something special . These past 8 months have been the best months of my live due to you . You showed me the world & I will never give up on you . Look in the closet and put on the outfit that I brought you . Also a barber would be there soon to clean your hair up .
- love you baby

I was so confused as to what she would be doing and what she had planned . I also want to know what she did with the boys . This nice long letter and everything . My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell . I quickly ran downstairs opening the door to see my two homies Ronnie and Lala .

They both were studs . Ronnie was tall and lightskin she was skinny with black dreads and blonde tips . While Lala was tall as well but not as tall as Ronnie . Lala always wore rope twist with a Scullie no matter where she went .She was brown skin with four bottom golds .

" Ayeeee what's up my nigga ? You gone let us come in or what ? " Ronnie said smiling while clapping me up .

I was excited to see them but why did they have bags ?
" aye yeah my bad come on in "

When they both got in the house they clapped me up and asked me how the family had been since my moms death .

" Well ima get straight to the point because you know Ronnie talk all damn day " Lala laughed .
" Your girl invited us over here to be apart of this special surprise with you . And I kinda invited my girl to come along with " Lala said .

" And I'm just the third wheeling motherfucker because all these hoes think I want something from them " . Ronnie said

" Woahhh now you lying Ronnie . You've always been the ladies man even when I wass girly girl . " I said

" Barely , me and Ronnie both knew you was gay ASF . Just waiting on you to come out the closet to your folks . We all know it wasn't no damn science project . " Lala said as she plumped herself on the couch .

I just let the comment go because I knew it was true and so did Ronnie so she just continued the conversation.

" Maaan , don't even remind me "

" Well, what happened to that girl Brittany ? You was talking to for like a year " I questioned leaning on the side of the dresser with my hands in my gym pants .

" that hoe crazy I got rid of her . "

" Now did you really ? " Lala said laughing . " You still sleep with the crazy hoe every night . You forgot ? "
********************************************
JANAYS POV
" Mommy Mommy ! Can I get ready now ? "

To be continued .

Vote vote vote !
Comment & share
Must have 10 Votes for the next chapter .
I know I left YALL hanging for more but , next chapter will be up as soon as I hit 25 or more votes .