Almost Christmas

It's 3 days until Christmas and I can't believe all of this had happened. We have been back and forth to the lawyers office to see what our mom has left us . Trenice has moved in and me and Janay Have grown stronger . We are sort of playing house now . My mom left me the house and both of the cars . She left me and my brother 83,000 dollars . Even though I know we can live off of that I'm still going to get a job . My brother has gotten better over the months that's passed that mom has been dead .
" Angel ! Can you pass me my History book off The kitchen counter " ? Janay yelled out from the living room .

Janay Is graduating Early because she is is top of her classes & the Valedictorian of the school . I'm so proud of my baby like never before . I got up and went into the kitchen to give her, her book .
" Thank You baby " she said Smiling .
Your welcome I replied .
I don't think Trenice was to fond of our relationship but she was getting use to us slowly .
" Ima be back yall alright ?" Im going to take care of some business .
Ever since my mom died I began Selling drugs for the local drug dealer . I know it wasn't the right thing to do but it was making me paper fast . I needed it . I told myself after a while I would stop and find a real job but for now that wasn't going to happen . I walked outside & hopped in The Altima . As soon as I crank the car up and began to back out my phone rang . I put the car in park & grabbed my phone from the cup holder .
Call from " Mines 👭💍🌎"
I answered .
Me : Yeah wassup ?
Janay : we haven't went Christmas shopping yet and you know Christmas is in 3 days .
Me : Yeah , I know how about when I come back we all would go Christmas shopping tell everyone to get dressed. I'll be back in like 30 Minutes.
Janay : okay Babes .
*Hangs up *
I continued backing out and when I pulled up to the corner to make my delivery .
A man walks up to the car .
" Aye Rich told me you had my delivery for me "
" yeah I gotcha hop in . " I said
We rode around town while he got all his stuff together after 20 minutes I let him out . And he paid me . See that was a quick 500 dollars right there .