Mommy .

My brother screaming behind me . " Angel no please don't let mom die !" Please
The Nurses & doctors all looking at me
" Mam you don't have that much time ! "Pull the plug or not ?" Soon It just went blank . All I heard was the beeping noises in my ear .
*JANAYS POV *
Inside I'm praying that Angel doesn't pull the plug on her mom but at the same time . I don't want her to feel the hurt of her mom dying after she didn't pull the plug . She would proabbly feel as if it was her fault .
*ANGELS POV *
I started to break down . I didn't know what to do .
" No doctors don't pull the plug . " I finally said . I rushed quickly out the hospital room grabbing the keys I couldn't take this anymore . I needed to get some fresh air . Behind me I hear Janay running after me .
" Bae !" Janay said yelling across the hospital floor . I ignored her .
* JANAYS POV *
I know angel is mad , sad , and hurt right now . But why is she ignoring me . I hope she doesn't think ignoring people is going to help face her problems.
After I finally caught up to her she turned around and her eyes was bloodshot red . You could tell she was stressed she haven't eaten anything . Her hair was a mess . She just didn't care .
* ANGELS POV *
I couldn't do nothing but cry . I leaned against the wall by the elevator and slid down to the floor . I couldn't help myself . I never dreamed of this to happen I would never even wish this upon my worst enemy. My heart was broken .
" Angel it's okay baby . " I heard Janay whisper into my ear .
Soon I felt her body sitting next to mines on the hard cold floor . She was stroking her hands through my hair with her head on my shoulder everything is going to be alright . I promise you .
*30 minutes later *
The doctor came out and tapped my shoulder . I'm sorry to tell you , but your mom Just passed . We tried everything we could to save her but she just wouldn't respond .